Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which SW Planet would you live on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Which SW Planet would you live on?

MajorZuma
11.16.2017 , 04:09 PM | #1
The title is pretty self explanatory, out of the tons of planets that we know of in the EU (Legends Included) choose which one you would like to call Home.

Feel free to provide a brief scenario you envision for yourself.

For me, let's say I had a decent amount of wealth to my name, I would probably like a luxurious penthouse on Nar Shaddaa. I think the Criminal City aspect of the Planet makes it far more interesting to me.

EtaKoshka
11.16.2017 , 08:34 PM | #2
If it was for Old Republic Era, I would choose either Scarif or Spira for the beaches. Scarif because it's tropical, and Spira for the tourism. Lol

Then again Corellia had some beaches that were very beautiful.

I'm used to having seasons so any planet with seasons and a nice shoreline would be perfect, although I wouldn't hesitate with the planet being nice all the time. Perhaps mash Hoth, Tatooine, Manaan, and Endor.
Gigabyte 970A-UD3P - AMD 8320 oc'd 4.0 - 16gb GSkill Ram -
Radeon R9 270x - Samsung Evo 850 250gb SSD - (3) Seagate ST2000

http://www.swtor.com/r/LSpsXx - SWTOR Referral

LeelaSeventen
11.16.2017 , 10:55 PM | #3
OLd Republic: If you could combind Ord Mantell, Aldernaan and Manaan.

PRequell to current movies: Naboo

Paulsutherland
11.17.2017 , 03:34 AM | #4
Manaan ... I would do a lot of fishing :P

FlameYOL
11.17.2017 , 10:31 AM | #5
Dromund Kaas. I like the rain and the forests look beautiful, if not extremely dangerous.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Eshvara
11.17.2017 , 03:00 PM | #6
Coruscant.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

that_Spartan_IV
11.18.2017 , 04:35 AM | #7
Ziost. Vitiate consuming it never happened in my headcanon. I enjoy the history and I like colder environments without being too extreme.
"Two there should be, no more, no less."

shatterdjedi
11.19.2017 , 05:14 AM | #8
Probably none. I'm more of a traveler. Habitable cruiser, and I'm traveling the stars.

Rebamcfan
11.19.2017 , 07:26 AM | #9
Alderaan. I love the landscape and palaces, certainly wouldn't mind being a servant to noble lord or a lady.
Manaan: Again, fabulous place with gorgeous architecture. Just remember to remain calm and polite and the Selkath will be nice with you too.
Csilla: If I was a Chiss this would be my place to. Snow and other Chiss there to speak with. On serious note though, the planet has the most detailed library about the Unknown Regions so it would be really worth to check out.
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

JakRoanin
11.19.2017 , 12:54 PM | #10
Naboo! Come on, Lake Como, no contest.