Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cademimu Final Boss bug

Oteraign
12.27.2011 , 10:00 PM | #1
Me and my guildmates tried to do Cademimu flashpoint and it is really a great Flashpoint but in the last boss we found 2 bugs that ruinned the game.

a) We could get through the door that is sealed in the beggining of the encounter.
b) Getting flames hit when we are really far away from them.
Agent Mithus
Legion of Lettow
Level 30 Medicine
Sith Cruzaders

Somewherehiding
12.28.2011 , 10:12 PM | #2
bumping this

Happened to my group as well. So bugged we were unable to finish.
Invisible flames caused debuff even though we weren't standing below rockets (we even took heavy damage before engaging boss while entering from flames).

Needs a fix, it's broken

Dukat_Molare
12.28.2011 , 10:34 PM | #3
Had the same thing happen to me and my group. As soon as we walked into the room we were immediately lit on fire. This was even before attacking the boss. We did not even get a shot before we died.

2 hours of work shot to ****.

Bug report submitted

Aaronax
12.29.2011 , 04:47 AM | #4
same thing, the fire from the rockets effect started, and it affected the entire room, not just the vents. the entire room and safe zones incinerated us all. And i was level40 running some guildmates through, and didnt even take damage otherwise :P

Bug report submitted.
Do, or do not. There is no try.

Shaileen
12.29.2011 , 06:03 AM | #5
Reported twice via ticket
Shaileen
Lead Officer of the
< Dark Sith Lords >
Website --- ITALIAN IMPERIAL GUILD --- Guild Page

psykotiksensi
12.29.2011 , 03:32 PM | #6
Same problem, tanking him right on the door helped for most of the fight (he didn't spawn ANY flames, until about 20% health, when he bugged out even more)
Boonowa tweepi, ha, ha.

Dukat_Molare
12.29.2011 , 04:04 PM | #7
I read in another post on this that you can pull Gen Ortol into the hallway. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not. I really do not want to waste the time running back down there if it is not.

Amorphous_Blob
01.11.2012 , 03:53 PM | #8
You cant pull Ortol as of patch 1.0.2

Nazaaha
01.22.2012 , 02:25 PM | #9
As of 23.01.12 : It is still possible to have one person enter, fight him and die. After that he'll run out into the hallway where the other three were waiting and he's pretty easy to take out. User Wastedbeau mentioned this exploit in the thread here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=69765

nakahoma
02.02.2012 , 05:03 PM | #10
Until they fix the fire bug where all 4 jets are firing at once, getting him in the hall is the only way possible to beat him. (occasionally the jets don't bug)

I don't call that an exploit. I call it a workaround.