Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stronghold Issue After Server Merger...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Stronghold Issue After Server Merger...

absolutetristan
11.11.2017 , 09:37 PM | #1
Prior to the Server Merger I had Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Yavin, Nar Shadaa, fully unlocked but deactivated.

After the merger, I haven't checked Coruscant, but DK, Yavin, and NS were only partially unlocked.

I also noticed my max level main legacy which was on Begeren Colony was swapped/merged/replaced with a low level legacy I haven't played in years... does that probably have something to do with it?
Refer a Friend Link:

absolutetristan
12.03.2017 , 08:50 PM | #2
To give an update...

I've had an unanswered CS ticket since the day of this post. I know there are CS horror stories, but I'm usually in pro CS side of things... I can submit a ticket in the AM and it's usually resolved in the PM of the same day, or at the most maybe between a day or two. But nothing this time.

I sent a forum message to a member of the team... no replay.

The only Stronghold I went fully unlocked again was Coruscant, since it only needed one of the cheaper rooms unlocked so no biggy.

Just surprised to comments, unless I missed anything, on Strongholds after the updates.
Refer a Friend Link:

BenduKundalini
12.04.2017 , 04:28 AM | #3
That's... ugh, I can't even.

BenduKundalini
12.07.2017 , 01:53 AM | #4
I noticed yesterday that some of my stronghold duplicates from forsaken legacies were not 100% unlocked. It's as if they didn't acknowledge the merger...

One I can name is the one from Jung Ma, for what it's worth.

absolutetristan
12.08.2017 , 12:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
I noticed yesterday that some of my stronghold duplicates from forsaken legacies were not 100% unlocked. It's as if they didn't acknowledge the merger...

One I can name is the one from Jung Ma, for what it's worth.
If making fun makes you feel better, go ahead. Whatever makes you feel better.

I need to find a new image sharing site because the current site my screenshots are on now charges for sharing. I have screenshots for Dromund Kaas and Yavin my strongholds, when they were activated and unlocked, showing the areas that are now locked.

I don't have any for Nar Shaada.
Refer a Friend Link:

BenduKundalini
12.08.2017 , 08:29 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by absolutetristan View Post
If making fun makes you feel better, go ahead. Whatever makes you feel better.

I need to find a new image sharing site because the current site my screenshots are on now charges for sharing. I have screenshots for Dromund Kaas and Yavin my strongholds, when they were activated and unlocked, showing the areas that are now locked.

I don't have any for Nar Shaada.
??? Your comment makes zero sense. Making fun of what ?!

absolutetristan
12.10.2017 , 05:27 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
??? Your comment makes zero sense. Making fun of what ?!
I apologize. I misread, misunderstood the comment, and may have read it as sarcasm. Again, my apologies. I'm really sorry. I'm just frustrated with my Strongholds.
Refer a Friend Link:

BenduKundalini
12.16.2017 , 06:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by absolutetristan View Post
I apologize. I misread, misunderstood the comment, and may have read it as sarcasm. Again, my apologies. I'm really sorry. I'm just frustrated with my Strongholds.
I never pass a sincere apology. No worries.

You thought the "ugh I can't even" was directed at you and not the situation.

BenduKundalini
12.16.2017 , 06:57 AM | #9
Also, it has been fixed. For me, at any rate : all rooms that should have been unlocked have now been unlocked, simply by using them.

absolutetristan
02.04.2018 , 05:55 PM | #10
I'm assuming it's fixed, but...

I'm not sure how my SH's from one legacy/server went to another legacy/server. I'm not complaining, just finding the issue somewhat humorous at the moment.

This morning, I was having issues logging into Satele Shan, my main legacy server. I go to Star Forge server, no issues and play my JK, my characters here are alts to a few alts who are no longer with me, and I look at my stronghold list and see all the duplicate strongholds of that initial legacies partially unlocked and the fully unlocked ones I've been looking for on my main legacy/server.

I hadn't had any transfers to or from the servers from those original servers in years, so I'm not sure how it happened.

I think I'm mostly at, why didn't I check and maybe transfer a character if I noticed this months ago. But then again, I hadn't played those characters, in at the most, a year-year and a half, why would I think my unlocked SH's would be on that server?

Just interesting, and kinda funny, how things work out.
Refer a Friend Link: