Quesh Huttball and Rubber Banding

Jrbabar

I was holding out hope that after the server merges the rubber banding and the random invisible enemy players in Quesh Huttball would be addressed however it was not. :(

There have been a lot posts on this already and i am praying that the dev team can respond to this or any of the posts already made. All i am asking for is acknowledgment of the problem that many people are having and that it will be addressed at some point.

Quesh Huttball is at times, unplayable. The worst thing for me is, i LOVE Quesh Huttball. It's soo much fun.. when working correctly.

I understand that everyone at Bioware has been working their asses off for not only the server merges, but also the upcoming patch 5.6, but all i'm asking for is acknowledgment and maybe some discussion on how or when it can be fixed. :D that is all!

I was holding out hope that after the server merges the rubber banding and the random invisible enemy players in Quesh Huttball would be addressed however it was not. :(

There have been a lot posts on this already and i am praying that the dev team can respond to this or any of the posts already made. All i am asking for is acknowledgment of the problem that many people are having and that it will be addressed at some point.

Quesh Huttball is at times, unplayable. The worst thing for me is, i LOVE Quesh Huttball. It's soo much fun.. when working correctly.

I understand that everyone at Bioware has been working their asses off for not only the server merges, but also the upcoming patch 5.6, but all i'm asking for is acknowledgment and maybe some discussion on how or when it can be fixed. :D that is all!

I'm one of the few people that love Queshball, in fact I believe it's a lot better map than the original.

With that said, I'd say you should let it go. All this rubberbanding and desyncing are probably a symptoms of a bigger problem than Bioware is willing to admit or fix. (Previously it was only Operatives rolling that disappeared into the floor. Now Force Speeding Sorcs do the same. It's just painful.)