Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Hexid questions and more questions ... so many lore questions ... omg

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Darth Hexid questions and more questions ... so many lore questions ... omg

AlienEyeTX
11.14.2017 , 02:53 PM | #11
I hope Hexid gives exactly the same info as Ranos for two reasons:

1) I don't have Ranos and would like to find out what's going on with the companions.

2) Just to be able to come onto these very forums and read all the ranting from people who actually wasted their time doing the DvL event.

You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

Celise
11.17.2017 , 12:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by HiddenPalm View Post
Will Darth Hexid give updates to the updates Master Ranos gave on our lost companions?

For those who don't know what Im talking about look up Master Ranos on youtube. She gives updates on our lost companions that were Jedi or Sith. Hexid being a contemporary of Ranos, Im hoping Hexid will be as interesting as Ranos. Ranos is even a crew member in Galactic Starfighter. People are scared that Hexid will have no dialogue whatsoever. We all know the dialogue with Hexid was recorded. It would be a major waste not to use that and it would disappoint so many of us. It will also be disappointing to us if Hexid says the same things Ranos had already said. In short, it would be ultra sweet if Hexid gives updates to what Ranos has said. Give us a taste of the whereabouts of Jaesa, Nadia, Ashara, Kira and Scourge.

I can smell whats coming. I just want a taste. A little tiny taste.
Why would Hexid care when she last saw our companions, what is in it for her? If Hexid is merciless as a Sith ,she wouldn't care for charity.

OldVengeance
11.17.2017 , 02:01 PM | #13
She cares enough to join the Alliance in the first place.

Celise
11.17.2017 , 04:51 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
She cares enough to join the Alliance in the first place.
i think you are confusing a chance at personal gain for more power over genuine empathy. If Hexid is that merciless she won't return that empathy, it would be disgusting to her.

OldVengeance
11.19.2017 , 06:27 PM | #15
My point was that if she cared enough to join the Alliance, she would presumably also have a vested interest in seeing in grow and prosper.

Plus, even if she doesn't personally care about the Outlander's relationships, it's not like she'd necessarily have some philosophical objection to answering simple questions like "Hey, have you seen or hear anything about X person?"

Plactus
11.28.2017 , 03:50 PM | #16
You can ask Hexid about at least some of your companions. My Knight had options to ask about Kira and Scourge.

JLazarillo
11.28.2017 , 05:31 PM | #17
When does the Hexid alert become available? I checked on an alt that has Umbara completed, and there was an alert. I checked on one who's only through KotFE chapter 9 (when you can get Ranos) and she wasn't.

Plactus
11.28.2017 , 06:40 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
When does the Hexid alert become available? I checked on an alt that has Umbara completed, and there was an alert. I checked on one who's only through KotFE chapter 9 (when you can get Ranos) and she wasn't.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
The prerequisite to get Darth Hexid's Alliance Alert naturally (if you qualify) is to complete Chapter 9 of KOTET.

-eric
/5char

JLazarillo
11.28.2017 , 07:25 PM | #19
Ah, missed that, thanks.
I have so few characters through that far, guess I'll have to wait for Youtube to tell me what she has to say about most of the missing companions (I did like her comments on Ashara, though).

Gelious
11.28.2017 , 07:39 PM | #20
Here's some food for thought.

I have a LS SW. He made his Jaesa LS. I got Ranos and she told me Jaesa was out there defending people from Zakuul.

Now I got Hexid, And she tells me Jaesa fallen to DS and is killing Zakuul forces.

At first I thought It was Bioware just as usual, not paying attention to their own previously established lore. Or maybe they forgot that originally you were not supposed to have both Ranos and Hexid, thats why they they say opposite things. Maybe whoever you got was right by default.

But then I thought about chronology. Hexid joins after Ranos, after you dealt with Zakuul. It's entirely possible her information is more up to date. Combine it with the fact that Bioware mentioned DS Jaesa as the one to return, and not LS...

It looks like they are setting up DS Jaesa being the only possible version of character. I guess it beats the treatment Khem got
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Xatra - Commando.