Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Your Stronghold Amazing?

Xina_LA
11.09.2017 , 11:18 AM | #1
Now that we've merged servers, we can visit more strongholds than ever.
Is your stronghold the pride of the planet? Have you picked the perfect theme and built an amazing place?

Post here and let us know! Share screenshots. Post your server and stronghold name.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Renata_Roselli
11.09.2017 , 01:18 PM | #2
You can view images of two of my strongholds in the links of my forum signature.

EHKodiak
11.09.2017 , 06:21 PM | #3
Some people have 1.8 million prestige. I am gobsmacked. I have almost everything and I'm at 500k - they must have all the decos, and most of them up to 999/999

Xina_LA
11.10.2017 , 10:28 AM | #4
Are you serious? Is it possibly a bug or exploit from the merger?

Xina_LA
11.11.2017 , 08:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Renata_Roselli View Post
You can view images of two of my strongholds in the links of my forum signature.
I don't see a signature. Could you please post the links?

Theeko
11.11.2017 , 09:29 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EHKodiak View Post
Some people have 1.8 million prestige. I am gobsmacked. I have almost everything and I'm at 500k - they must have all the decos, and most of them up to 999/999
They just took advantage of the server merging, each of the servers you had other characters on and bought the decorations and strongholds over and over got merged with your main one so you can have up to 5+ pages of strongholds and additional prestige over the cap simply for having buying decors on other servers before the merge

Theeko
11.11.2017 , 09:29 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Are you serious? Is it possibly a bug or exploit from the merger?
They said it was intentional so yeah that literally killed the last part of the game i really liked, thanks Bioware. Ship is sinking faster every day now.

Vissionary
11.15.2017 , 09:57 AM | #8
Iíve done a few updates since this was posted, but overall itís the same. I went for the classic star fighter/operations centre. Overall iam really pleased with how it turned out and iam excited to move on to a Bounty Hunterís lodge on Nar Shaddaa.

All in, this place has a prestige of about 160k and it goes to show that high prestige doesnít mean squat when it comes to decorating individual strongholds ... Decorating is fun and challenging and one hell of a credit sink (please let me buy duplicates of my unlocked CM decorations like I can for my guild, the GTN is stupid when you need 10 imperial ceiling lights to finish off a Dromund Kaas stronghold)

Anyways I hope you enjoy it.

https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/vission...the-harbinger/

Xina_LA
11.17.2017 , 09:19 AM | #9
Very cool! I love how you're able to combine multiple small wall trophies into a big image. I've never seen it done like that before.

Xo-Lara
11.18.2017 , 07:41 AM | #10
Nice Vissionary.

I am in the process of remodeling my main Coruscant stronghold into a hospital. I should post pictures of that once I am finally done.
If you like my stronghold threads such as this and this, please consider using my referral link. It will reward us both. Or you could post your support for one of my threads.
{Ξ(Θ)!!██████████████████