Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My wife wants a "Clicker" class to lvl with me

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
My wife wants a "Clicker" class to lvl with me

Letsjet
11.06.2017 , 10:01 PM | #1
She wants a viable class that is not a MH that can be productive without hotkeying. i know, but she is intimidated and wont play w/o be able to click.
Thanks!
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Opiklo
11.06.2017 , 10:06 PM | #2
any class can be played as a clicker... just takes good interface structure...
but i would suggest to take a healer or dot sorc/sage or burst mando as they dont have that high apm, they are ranged and are pretty easy to play
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord

reppaz
11.07.2017 , 01:18 AM | #3
Merc arsenal and Sorc madness are clicking friendly and eaziest specs to play.
Eazy rotation and you can use "S" keybind while force speeding

Moonwalking is OP in pvp :

Letsjet
11.10.2017 , 02:38 AM | #4
Thanks! I get a heal-bot!
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Asaxor
11.10.2017 , 04:22 AM | #5
A man should take the chance to teach her how to properly play a toon instead of letting her get used to the degenerate custom of clicking. It's not like keybinding is hard, you just have to practice until you're used to it which only takes some time.

Letsjet
11.10.2017 , 09:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Asaxor View Post
A man should take the chance to teach her how to properly play a toon instead of letting her get used to the degenerate custom of clicking. It's not like keybinding is hard, you just have to practice until you're used to it which only takes some time.
"A man..." Really? You are going there? It's not like she is a dog and I should teach her a trick. She just wants to have fun without any learning curve, she doesn't give $hit, and she just wants to click. She just thinks whack-a-mole is more fun than faceroll

KendraP
11.10.2017 , 04:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Asaxor View Post
Outside of abilities 1-5 I click too. And I do just as good as anyone in the game on guardians. But then I'm no man either.

xChAoTiXx
11.11.2017 , 04:12 PM | #8
Id say she should primarily pick whatever class she finds most interesting... being a (full)clicker is absolutely fine dor leveling on most classes... Id keep away from Operative, Carnage Marauder, and healers tho.

I guess the easiest decision would be a marksmanship sniper... as the long casts and channels give you the opportunity to move your mouse... also its not very mobile and has high range... so movement is not that important to manage as on other classes... Also the Agents storyline is one of the best....
So my recommendation...
Elite Warlord Aby'zz
Diehard Operative
<Q-Sync>

Letsjet
11.14.2017 , 09:40 AM | #9
Ooo yeah. Thanks!

doohickeyexpress
11.14.2017 , 10:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Letsjet View Post
"A man..." Really? You are going there? It's not like she is a dog and I should teach her a trick. She just wants to have fun without any learning curve, she doesn't give $hit, and she just wants to click. She just thinks whack-a-mole is more fun than faceroll
^^^

Let his wife play how she wants

Also, Juggernaut/Guardian is a pretty easy class to play whether you click or not!
FREE week of subscription!
Rewards for you and me. Activate my referral link today for UNLIMITED POWER!
http://www.swtor.com/r/mf38Jz