Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We can romance Arcann ...FROM WHEN?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
We can romance Arcann ...FROM WHEN?

reviin
12.07.2017 , 04:56 PM | #41
Ahahahahaha I'm dying. Arcann as a romance option That sounds like it will be pretty funny to see.
Click my referral link for free gift bundles http://www.swtor.com/r/BRPK6y

Nefla
12.07.2017 , 06:42 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by reviin View Post
Ahahahahaha I'm dying. Arcann as a romance option That sounds like it will be pretty funny to see.
Well, I record all my playthroughs so you'll have the opportunity or I could draw you some naughty Arcann/my Consular fanart to hold you over

Tamyn
12.08.2017 , 01:00 AM | #43
I want to know if I can break up with Theron still when Arcann becomes available... since almost every one of my toons is romancing Theron now. XD I would have saved my Knight for him if I had known. She still pines for Scourge.
Quote: Originally Posted by XiamaraSimi View Post
This is Bioware, where fashion goes to die.

Dracofish
12.08.2017 , 01:09 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Tamyn View Post
I want to know if I can break up with Theron still when Arcann becomes available... since almost every one of my toons is romancing Theron now. XD I would have saved my Knight for him if I had known. She still pines for Scourge.
The way the expansion content has been working so far is that if you engage in another romance, it will end whichever is currently active. So I would imagine that you'd get a little pop-up warning before confirming Arcann's, thus ending Theron's. The question is...will the "traitor" plot-line be dealt with first? I'd hate to have to make that decision while Theron is still gone.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

Tamyn
12.08.2017 , 01:23 AM | #45
Currently, you only break up with Theron/Lana/Koth because your old flame comes back. Arcann would be a new flame.
It would be kind of funny if Theron later reveals he was on your side all the while and you can reveal you'd been shacking up with Arcann for some time. They probably won't have the romance start until after this arc though.
Quote: Originally Posted by XiamaraSimi View Post
This is Bioware, where fashion goes to die.

Dracofish
12.08.2017 , 02:15 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Tamyn View Post
Currently, you only break up with Theron/Lana/Koth because your old flame comes back. Arcann would be a new flame.
It would be kind of funny if Theron later reveals he was on your side all the while and you can reveal you'd been shacking up with Arcann for some time. They probably won't have the romance start until after this arc though.
What I was trying to say is that they will make you choose. They won't allow for two active romances at the same time. I considered the old romances as "dormant" until the return of those companions...where they make you choose pretty much immediately. Kinda like "Oh, hi Quinn...um...sorry I'm with Theron now." 5min later on Umbara "Wait, WAIT! Just kidding!"
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

reviin
12.08.2017 , 06:41 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
Well, I record all my playthroughs so you'll have the opportunity or I could draw you some naughty Arcann/my Consular fanart to hold you over
Not gonna lie you have me intrigued by both ideas. By one more than the other, I'll leave you to guess by which I'm more intrigued. :P

Nefla
12.08.2017 , 08:59 PM | #48
Not gonna lie you have me intrigued by both ideas. By one more than the other, I'll leave you to guess by which I'm more intrigued. :P
The man on man fanart?

reviin
12.08.2017 , 09:32 PM | #49
I wouldn't be leaving you to guess if I answered you now would I?! :P

Nefla
12.08.2017 , 10:28 PM | #50
I wouldn't be leaving you to guess if I answered you now would I?! :P
I did guess! You just have to confirm whether I'm right XD