Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We can romance Arcann ...FROM WHEN?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
We can romance Arcann ...FROM WHEN?

MrJunay
11.20.2017 , 05:57 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Why would anyone want to romance this humunculus?
Why do you ask such a stupid question?

Do not like the character? So this topic is not about how much you do not like he. Pass by, and do not ask stupid questions.
The rest of this also applies. Be kind, do not belch out your anger and bile here, like blunt trolls.

Dracofish
11.20.2017 , 07:49 AM | #22
Why would anyone want to romance this humunculus?
Because not everybody wants to romance Lana?
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

Nefla
11.20.2017 , 06:37 PM | #23
I don't understand those who get their panties in a twist over what character other people want to do a romance with in a video game.

Eshvara
11.21.2017 , 12:14 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
I don't understand those who get their panties in a twist over what character other people want to do a romance with in a video game.
Because if I don't want it, you shouldn't want it either, and you certainly shouldn't get it simply because I don't have any desire for it.

Or probably something along those lines.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Kaedusz
11.21.2017 , 02:42 AM | #25
Why so serious? I expected replies, ''cus of his <something>'' or ''cus he is <something>''. Jesus Christ, people... It's a joke.
7 days free subscription ---- > http://www.swtor.com/r/k9W2FP

Eshvara
11.21.2017 , 04:40 AM | #26
Why so serious? I expected replies, ''cus of his <something>'' or ''cus he is <something>''. Jesus Christ, people... It's a joke.
There are quite a few people like you on these forums that are "serious" about this. Figured you, given your reply, were like them.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Tamyn
11.21.2017 , 06:36 AM | #27
Because leading with an insult sure sounds "jokey" all right...
Quote: Originally Posted by XiamaraSimi View Post
This is Bioware, where fashion goes to die.

LamiaKan
11.21.2017 , 08:26 AM | #28
Unfortunately you failed at the joke part.

blackopsranger
11.21.2017 , 10:55 AM | #29
This comes to mind for me, since it was an idea and nothing likely to come in the future, but essentially what had happened was that the out-lander gained the ability to possess someone similar to "the voice of the emperor." The old gang in the future finally figures out who this voice is and attempts to find the out-lander's body and an old (really old Arcann) comes to the present/ past to protect it as "the lover." Around the place has fallen part the galaxy is at war and there's "no hope." Young Arcann sees old Arcann from the future who simply tells him, "your destiny at the out-lander's side as a friend, as so much more..." it was a Jedi Knight who moved into another body with a machine on Odesson but there was other machines in that things were no longer the same for all classes but different based upon the starter classes.
Star Forge: <Don't Tell Me What To Do> <Tragic Heroes>

Nefla
11.22.2017 , 08:10 AM | #30
No need to get butthurt, you're just not funny and we've heard these lame "jokes" a million times before on every subject that one person is interested in and another isn't.