Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We can romance Arcann ...FROM WHEN?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
We can romance Arcann ...FROM WHEN?

Eshvara
11.16.2017 , 03:06 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
That's fine...more for me! *grins*
Exactly!!
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

dcaleb
11.16.2017 , 03:56 AM | #12
I mean, if you really want the corpses left after I kill the Arcanns I guess you can have them?

LamiaKan
11.16.2017 , 08:34 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MelodyofLegends View Post
I agree that from a practical point at least, that it might be too much of a hassle to tinker too much with the existing eternal throne story to add additional content or dialogue and that the romance would flow more smoothly (for a number of reasons) if they limit the blossoming romance to post Eternal Throne.

BUT it should not be as hard to make a couple minor modifications to what is ALREADY present. (by minor I mean nothing involving rerecording old lines or reanimation of certain scenes.)

take for example the LS ending of the chapter where Arcaan is officially allowed into the alliance.there is a scene where the commander can already tell Arcaan he looks a lot better with no mask from before.
that with his more gentle tone of voice from the existing response, it should be simple enough to just add a flirt tag to that dialogue choice.

little things like this could be a solid way to go!
Ha! I always headcanon that dialogue as a flirt even without the tag.
I think they can still intergrate him into future story even he's killable. They could just have Lana as the stand in companion if he's dead. I hope the romance will begin early next year. Hopefully 5.7.

fishpeople
11.16.2017 , 04:17 PM | #14
Either when the next flashpoint arrives or the update after that? So 2018?

Eshvara
11.18.2017 , 06:38 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by dcaleb View Post
I mean, if you really want the corpses left after I kill the Arcanns I guess you can have them?
Sure, I'll be sure to res and heal him.
#Arcannite
💫Darth Malgus💫

MrJunay
11.18.2017 , 03:18 PM | #16
I hope that in the next flashpoint we something will known about romance. My little Twi'lek has already bought a white wedding dress.

Celise
11.19.2017 , 05:48 AM | #17
Unlikely to ever happen, the choice for Arcann was made during ET in Chapter one and again a few chapters later when confronting him after Vaylin's escape. If you look at a lot of the other characters through out swtor, once a life or death choice is made they are either not seen again or killed off completely.

vysterian
11.19.2017 , 11:03 AM | #18
that's good they made Arcann a romance option for those who want to romance him and have him as a party member. I finished the Eternal throne and then I did the story before that one, so its kind of awkward to have Arcann in your Alliance base when he's the enemy at the moment

Kaedusz
11.20.2017 , 03:26 AM | #19
Why would anyone want to romance this humunculus?
7 days free subscription ---- > http://www.swtor.com/r/k9W2FP

Eshvara
11.20.2017 , 03:58 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Why would anyone want to romance this humunculus?
Because we all like different things!
#Arcannite
💫Darth Malgus💫