Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We can romance Arcann ...FROM WHEN?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
We can romance Arcann ...FROM WHEN?

SilentKitty
02.07.2018 , 06:09 AM | #101
What, for real, we are getting a force-sensitive male LI?? What a time to be alive!

Well, Arcann and Theron would make it worth getting a char part 1-50. Interesting, I will see how this turns out.
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

Dracofish
02.07.2018 , 07:13 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

Nefla
02.07.2018 , 02:09 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
Aristocra Saganu would have been a far better romance option than arcann because:

- he is not a mass murderer
- never hunted you down
- never kept you as a "possession" in his vault
- is nice and polite

Wanna know why i have a problem with this arcann romance? Because i want my Jaesa back, she is far more popular than any other LI and i don't see why she is pushed back at every expansion.
Because Jaessa is either boring or psycho (and still boring) and only available/known by one class. Not having Arcann as a romance wouldn't mean you'd get Jaessa back as anything more than how we got Corso, Risha, and Andronikos. Maybe go make a new thread about how you want Jaessa back and stop whining in Arcann threads?

Dracofish
02.07.2018 , 02:59 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
Because Jaessa is either boring or psycho (and still boring) and only available/known by one class. Not having Arcann as a romance wouldn't mean you'd get Jaessa back as anything more than how we got Corso, Risha, and Andronikos. Maybe go make a new thread about how you want Jaessa back and stop whining in Arcann threads?
Werd...and since when is she "far more popular" than other LI's? I'd say the most popular are Theron and Lana...by a long shot...followed by Quinn and maybe Kira.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

slydfox
02.23.2018 , 06:16 PM | #105
Aristocra Saganu would have been a far better romance option than arcann because:

- never hunted you down
- is nice and polite

Wanna know why i have a problem with this arcann romance? Because i want my Jaesa back, she is far more popular than any other LI and i don't see why she is pushed back at every expansion.
Didn't her VA and Bioware have a falling out? Because if that's true it'll have to be sorted before Jaesa ever comes back.

casirabit
02.23.2018 , 08:48 PM | #106

- never hunted you down
- is nice and polite

As I said I don't care about Arcann as a romance but I also don't care about Jaesa either so if I wanted to be selfish I would say neither of them but since I know people have different ideas I wouldn't do that as that is selfish and rude to others. I don't want either of them but I know other people do.

I romance Koth and that didn't turn out very well due to the fact the devs allowed him to be killed which is all well and good for those that wanted him dead, but even those of us that romanced him we got a break up letter so for quite a while I had to deal with that, until Umbarra. That was the first character I tried a romance on since I been here, as I am not a fan of Npc romances and after that I decided I should stick to my first impression and don't romance the companions.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

BlazeTomahawk
02.26.2018 , 02:26 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
What, for real, we are getting a force-sensitive male LI?? What a time to be alive!
We are! Too bad hes a genocidal mass murderer!

Dracofish
02.26.2018 , 09:35 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazeTomahawk View Post
We are! Too bad hes a genocidal mass murderer!
*sigh*

I'm sure your characters are all squeaky clean paragons of self-flagellation that somehow managed to make it through 70 levels of gameplay without killing a *single* person.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

Raynezazki
03.01.2018 , 11:27 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
*sigh*

I'm sure your characters are all squeaky clean paragons of self-flagellation that somehow managed to make it through 70 levels of gameplay without killing a *single* person.
Eh even the worst PC hasn't done **** compared to Arcann. Not to mention the Jedi PCs only attack those who attack them first (Unless you play them DS for whatever reason). Self defense and blowing up planets are quite different.

That said if he's not their cup of tea I'm not sure why they're in the thread? Certainly won't be forced to romance him.

Dracofish
03.02.2018 , 12:17 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Raynezazki View Post
Eh even the worst PC hasn't done **** compared to Arcann. Not to mention the Jedi PCs only attack those who attack them first (Unless you play them DS for whatever reason). Self defense and blowing up planets are quite different.

That said if he's not their cup of tea I'm not sure why they're in the thread? Certainly won't be forced to romance him.
Personally, I don't see Arcann wanting much to do with a Knight or Consular (or any non-Force-using class), but that's just me. Senya even says that she can't imagine the Jedi having much to offer him.

But yes, why blow up the thread with *blows raspberry fart noises* if you don't like him? Just...leave? Don't romance him? Because you probably already killed him in your game anyways?
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT