Thanks for Lord Scourge. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

JennyFlynn

Or rather, I would thank you with every ounce of my soul that I totally did not sell to this delicious Pureblood if you will at last bring him back from whatever shenanigans he is up to these days. And let us cure him, give him our love. He needs it, he's been alone for so long. Centuries void of all those wonderful things in life... hell you let ValkyViti boink and make babies... perhaps let his former Wrath do the same? But at the very least, return him to us...

Thank you kindly and share the love!!

PS: My holo-Scourge parades around in his boxers these days, I won't mind if his armor remains missing.

... please don't shoot me.

Yeah ... Scourge ... you said you would stay w/ us until you were sure the emperor was dead ... you lied!

Seriously though, doesn't he want to kill himself?

I think that's up for interpretation. It could mean a couple of things, including a hope for a cure...and perhaps with the Emperor's 'death' he was cured, who knows, anything is possible. :)

Yeah! I totally loved it when he killed....The Exile....It's not like the Exile was one of my favorite characters or anything.....

He killed some generic preset offscreen in a book, he didn't kill anyone I knew or played.

Edited by Nefla

Ha ha, you did it. I doubt anyone will shoot you. :D At least I hope not. I would love to see our beloved Scourge returned and hopefully in the mood for love.

This screenie was always one of my favorites. Happy times on Yavin. :)

https://i.imgur.com/TYoPON9.jpg

Oh I love the Yavin screenie!! :D

Yeah ... Scourge ... you said you would stay w/ us until you were sure the emperor was dead ... you lied!

Seriously though, doesn't he want to kill himself?

I sincerely hope not, but as Luna said I think that was open to interpretation.

So I don't know how 'meaningful' this is, if he's just being a tease or what but I tweeted Joe about SWTOR. The 'perhaps' could mean nothing at all but I'm thinking you don't say perhaps to something if it's non existent right? Like if he hadn't been contacted or doesn't know they're recording new stuff. My hope is it's more of a "Yep but I can't talk about it yet" or he's not sure if he's allowed. Or I'm just being completely naive but I'll go with hope for now. :o

• 1 month later...
I saw on FB and it makes me very happy. I'm curious to see what he's going to be up to. I hope they release that soon, I'm excited in spite of myself trying to remain low key, in case Bioware does something to disappoint.

Heh yeah, same here. For now I'm focusing my joy on;

1 - Scourge is really coming back.

2 - It'll be Joe's voice again which, yay!!

I'll be hoping for more, that this 'new road' is the one we've been wanting but eeps. We'll see. I'm trying to keep my excitement low key but who the hell am I kidding? lol

Awesome :D he better have a good explanation for why he didn't come help shuck Valkorion out of our heads lol

Well, if you believe Darth Hexid, he was off doing something to ensure our final victory over the Emperor... so maybe he did help, but from a distance.

• 3 weeks later...