Thanks for Darth Marr. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Paulsutherland

Like the title says, thanks for the fearsome warrior and stalwart defender of the Sith Empire, Darth Marr. You went down the same way you lived: fighting for what you believed in.

*rocks back and forth sobbing*

Why does he hang around with Satele Shan and not us?! *sobbing continues*

Okay now seriously ... bring back Darth Marr ... I'm fine with sacrificing the entire population of Zakuul & Odessen to perform some :sy_darkside: 'Sith Voodoo' :sy_darkside: to bring him back. Hell, I'll even throw in some companions as sacrificial lambs, which at this point would probably be all of them! :rak_03:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for making this thread Paul. I know he means a lot to you. He means a lot to me too, I adore Darth Marr, easily my favorite Darth.

I would've made this thead ages ago, if I didn't already have people mad at me for starting the Quinn one that spawned all the others lol.

Anyway, here is a contribution to this wonderful thread, my wallpaper of Darth Marr. Enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/PIcS6XM.png

Edited by Lunafox

Like the title says, thanks for the fearsome warrior and stalwart defender of the Sith Empire, Darth Marr. You went down the same way you lived: fighting for what you believed in.

Why does he hang around with Satele Shan and not us?! *sobbing continues*

Okay now seriously ... bring back Darth Marr ... I'm fine with sacrificing the entire population of Zakuul & Odessen to perform some :sy_darkside: 'Sith Voodoo' :sy_darkside: to bring him back. Hell, I'll even throw in some companions as sacrificial lambs, which at this point would probably be all of them! :rak_03:

All of this and then some! I miss him, I need him! My toons miss their daddy (yes I call him daddy, don't judge!) and teacher! So much for Darth Marr!

In fact, Bioware, you can hit two birds with one stone here and really make me (and possibly some others) very happy; Allow Scourge to sacrifice his immortality to restore Marr back to life! That way we cure Scourge and we get our Darth Marr back at the same time! Purdy please with hersheys kisses on top?

I want Marr back, too. :( And, not as some Force ghost. Marr is amazing. I leveled a Sorc during one of the boosted XP events just to get Marr as a companion. Dropped out of KotFE as soon as Marr was on my companion list.

My Sorc and Marr. Marr appreciated (not) my Sorc's dance moves, and outfit choice for the Dark Council group photo.

https://imgur.com/9DO0Ib8

Bring back Marr! Please.

Cheers guys *sobs* I was ready to take the bullet for the team!

We could of ... wait ... what happened to his body? Did they freeze it too?! Dammit ... they better not have incinerated it!

Okay ... we're going to need a body to ... owww ... two birds, one rock ... we stuff his spirit into Vaylin's body ... while simultaneously physiologically stressing Senya and Arcann (if you have them) then unleash the now female Darth Marr on the Republic? :eek:

Cheers guys *sobs* I was ready to take the bullet for the team!

We could of ... wait ... what happened to his body? Did they freeze it too?! Dammit ... they better not have incinerated it!

Okay ... we're going to need a body to ... owww ... two birds, one rock ... we stuff his spirit into Vaylin's body ... while simultaneously physiologically stressing Senya and Arcann (if you have them) then unleash the now female Darth Marr on the Republic? :eek:

It's not a stretch for me to think that Marr's body was preserved, somewhere. Because of Marr's distinctive role in the Empire, and because Zakuulans can be hella weird. A bit of Force handwavium whatever and boom! Marr's back.

Darth Marr with female parts... Vaylin parts... errr... please no? :p

I think, as Nmyownworld suggested, his body was likely preserved. And if notttt... well, I guess I have an empty room up in my head now that Valkorion's gone so he can live there and we'll share. :D

Darth Marr with female parts... Vaylin parts... errr... please no? :p

I think, as Nmyownworld suggested, his body was likely preserved. And if notttt... well, I guess I have an empty room up in my head now that Valkorion's gone so he can live there and we'll share. :D

I'm planning for the worse! In case some Knight dumped his body into the incinerator :o

Acina was in charge of the technoblabble part of the Sith before she became Empress, maybe she has a trinket we could use .... or the Sith in charge of keeping the secrets of the Sith Order.

Since TFE is repeatable now, if you want Marr, all you have to do is get to the part in The Hunt where you meet him in engineering and exit the mission. Of course, if you do any other part of the story, you'll lose him, but you can always go back to The Hunt and get him again, and he'll retain any influence he received while he was an active companion.

And just in case any of you were wondering what's under that mask....

Heh I've seen that screenshot before but I'm personally always imagining this artwork instead because for me, it 'feels' more like him. Despite the fact he likely has a few more scars and some DS corruption. :)

Since TFE is repeatable now, if you want Marr, all you have to do is get to the part in The Hunt where you meet him in engineering and exit the mission. Of course, if you do any other part of the story, you'll lose him, but you can always go back to The Hunt and get him again, and he'll retain any influence he received while he was an active companion.

It's just the Mandalore placeholder. I don't think Marr was supposed to ever be seen. Now that we have though, his appearance will probably never change! Like what's under it. But we'll always see him wearing armor, even in death!:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

Doesn't look a thing like Michael Harney

like the title says, thanks for the fearsome warrior and stalwart defender of the sith empire, darth marr. You went down the same way you lived: Fighting for what you believed in.

why does he hang around with satele shan and not us?! *sobbing continues*

:

Why in Death he "hangs around Satele Shan," Is because in death he finally sees the same path, the same View of the Galaxy, the way Satele Shan Sees. Death has giving him his final Epiphany, and now he sees The Light.

Why in Death he "hangs around Satele Shan," Is because in death he finally sees the same path, the same View of the Galaxy, the way Satele Shan Sees. Death has giving him his final Epiphany, and now he sees The Light.

**** that, we must save him! Then slap the Dark Side back into him.