Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In-game Items you Want to Return

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
In-game Items you Want to Return
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Count_Mario
11.03.2017 , 12:43 PM | #21
Mounts:
Imperial Korrealis KL-9Z
Imperial Korrealis KL-9Z-SE
Republic Korrealis KL-8A
Republic Korrealis KL-8A-SE

Even if you don't look for it, I think there's also some demand for the return of old weapons and armor sets, so...

Weapons:
The golden Dread Master and Dread Forged Weapons from way back
https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/categor.../dread-master/
https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/categor.../dread-forged/

Armor Sets:
Basically the whole Revanite Gear Sets
https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/categor...ames/revanite/
So... you, me.... Take over the galaxy together, have some laughs...? Come on, what do you think?
- Smugglers flirting with Vitiate/Master Surro on Ziost

JattaGin
11.03.2017 , 12:43 PM | #22
Dear Eric,

as some others already mentioned (looks like this should be on top of your to do list):

* Deco drops from FPs as back in the days. We used to get deco drops for example from bonus bosses. Please put those back into the game or up the drop rate by a lot.

That said, you ask for items that are NOT in the game anymore. I'm not sure how we could know whether certain items are still available or not (armors aside, because that's easier to tell)? They might just have a very low drop rate.

Here are some more ideas nonetheless:

* Datacron decos. I used to get a lot of them by doing heroics back in the days. Nowadays: almost zero.

* Tremendously up the drop rate for mounts which are connected to achievements. For example, I have never ever seen the rare speeder in "Maelstrom Prison". Many people even wonder if that speeder even exists at all.

* Maybe also add speeders from operations that are connected to achievements to other parts of the game? I know, raiders won't like this, but they still have plenty enough rare shinies for themselves.

* Abandoned events: Bring back the original Rhakgoul event on Tatooine and the Chevin race on a regular basis with the original item rewards (and some new ones on top)!

VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, THAT'S WHY ALL CAPS AND BOLD:

* PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make the four titles that you only got in early 2012 for certain achievements on the newly opened PTS (e. g. "First Line of Defense") available for others somehow OR take them out of the COLLECTION system. I mean, you cannot collect them, so why are they there in the first place? Again, I understand that this might upset the players who achieved them back then, but HANDS UP everyone who actually has these titles?! Not even I have them even though I tried to get them in March or April 2012, but it didn't work anymore. I think that you should either take them out of collections or connect them to something else. Maybe open the PTS again and make the titles available again?

* In general, if you actually took out a mount, a pet, a deco, a title or anything which is not an armor or a weapon, I strongly suggest that you add them into the game again. The reason for that: It's there already. Why not use it? One more thing to do for players for very little effort on your side.

Thank you for giving us the chance to get some previous items back in the nearer future.

P. S. Did you bring my suggestion in my signature up during the last team meeting?
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Green-Leaf
11.03.2017 , 12:53 PM | #23
I have a mount that i hate, i want to return that

OasisKid
11.03.2017 , 12:54 PM | #24
just to add to the original loot from FPs that dropped in 1.0 esp the orange gear and named weapons bring them into Master Mode FPs that would give people an incentive to run them more often since Master Mode old FPs don't drop gear worth using tbh
Kytera

GM of <Not Another Meme>

JattaGin
11.03.2017 , 12:59 PM | #25
Oh, oh, oh! Here, teacher, here, me, hey, hey! Notice me.

Please return the NPC on Ord Mantell in front of the heroic island that gave you the quest for one of the heroics. Next to the medical droid.

When you passed her, she used to "psssst" you.

I fell in love with her on first listen and I miss her badly. Pleeeease add her again. And let me romance her.

Thank you.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

hillerbees
11.03.2017 , 01:08 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
Can you please ensure that every mount required for the "Gearhead" achievement is available?
Yeah I'd second this.

Katushe
11.03.2017 , 01:08 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
H[...]
For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric
You could have started like this or you could have said so in topic, it would have helped me avoid the feeling of being click-baited.

AlienEyeTX
11.03.2017 , 01:13 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I'm very surprised that you ask. Things were deleted. Was not tracked what was deleted ? Or did the elimination just go on like a fury to streamline everything, like with the Heroics Quest Givers ?

Changes in a database must be tracked. So that people can later find out what was deleted and why.
I think you're missing the point. The point is that they want to know what we want, not for us to tell them what was removed. Pretty sure they know what is not there anymore.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

Qouivandes
11.03.2017 , 01:15 PM | #29
original FP drops, definitely.
I dont know if this was ever a part of any loot table or not, but it would be great if there were planet specific loot/deco drops that one could get from planets. this would include the datacrons.
Longspur Blaze and any other mount that is part of an achievement. in fact, lets just add any item that was part of an achievement and no longer in the game...lets add that in, too. based off of the unobtainable achievement thread, there really isnt much left that is unobtainable.
i dont really pay much attention to pets so I am unsure if any are no longer available.
Fix bugged titles so that they are properly granted and make that retroactive to those who earned the titles.

as a side note: i have the First Line of Defense title so /raise hand. My intention was to completely level a toon in PTS, but was unable. However, I see no reason why the titles should be brought back. Make new ones, sure, if you ever open PTS again. Create new ones, but this insistent drive to make past titles/awards/companions/etc available again is just insane.
*.**.* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *.**.*
*.*.* Ebon Hawk *. *.*
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

DarasuumVercopa
11.03.2017 , 01:16 PM | #30
missing non consumable grenades...
available:
https://torcommunity.com/database/it...tile+stim+mk2/

do it with grenades too, like pre 4.0
make cybertech 600 great again^^