Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You can have only one crafting skill.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
You can have only one crafting skill.

SteveTheCynic
11.07.2017 , 03:23 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
And I agree that for new players crafting is difficult to get into, but show me a game with a crafting system that is truly EASY to for new players to jump into; in other words show me a game where a new player is introduced to the crafting system and can immediately craft useful items for that character or those around them. In all the games I have played crafting ALWAYS takes a significant investment in time and game currency.
In Guild Wars 2, the hard part for beginning players is acquiring the resources - crafting is straightforward and rapid, although you do have to visit a crafting station to do it.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Gorione
11.15.2017 , 12:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
To make it hard to fully equip yourself by crafting if you have only one character. The solution is to not have only one character. (Each character on your legacy may have a different crafting skill.)
This is what I do. Between my characters, I've got all skills except synthweaving. Every four levels, my scoundrel I'm leveling gets some new mods for his gear and weapons. Comes in handy, especially since said scoundrel just has scavenging, archeology and slicing for making money as he levels.