Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please put Theron's hair back the way it was...WHY WHY WHY Would you do such a thing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please put Theron's hair back the way it was...WHY WHY WHY Would you do such a thing?

Lunafox
10.06.2017 , 06:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
Luna, I gritted my teeth over default Corso's hair because I didn't like any of the cusomizations but Theron's new ... I can't even call it a hairstyle ... no, just no. To quote Dr. Klein from The Secret World: No words! I have no words!

This might work in lieu of weeping:
Thank you. I appreciate the commiseration. It seems I'm going to end up spending my weekend holding a vigil for Theron's lovely womprat hair that I loved so much.

jedimasterjac
10.06.2017 , 06:47 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
It's horrible and it's breaking my game. Definitely.
If the hairstyle of a character is breaking your game, it may be time to reassess.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncle Iroh
Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love.
There are reasons each of us are born. we have to find those reasons.

Lunafox
10.06.2017 , 06:48 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
Don't hate me Luna, but as an openly gay male IRL -- he just went from an 8 to a 10+.

The nice thing too about hair is-- it grows back.

Hugs,

Dasty
*hugs Dasty*

I don't hate you, never could or would, taste is subjective, that's why I suggested they provide customizations so those who actually like it so they can keep it and those who don't, like me, can change it back faster than you can blink and say Uttini!

Elessara
10.06.2017 , 06:49 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tadagyt View Post
I hate the look, but he's a spy and he's at work. This reminds me when he infiltrated Darth Karrid's ship in Annihilation. Maybe he doesn't want to be recognized.

I'm sure he'll be back to normal when he returns... I hope so at least
If he doesn't want to be recognized he's doing a horrible job lol.

Lunafox
10.06.2017 , 06:50 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
If the hairstyle of a character is breaking your game, it may be time to reassess.
Well, I don't do a lot in game besides decorate and fawn over my companions...so yeah it's game breaking to me. I'm upset, but to tell me to reassess over it...well, why aren't people who get mad about other things not told to reassess?

I think in 6 years, I've been truly upset at this game like 3 times...so I think I should be able to have my little hissy fit.

rachetsw
10.06.2017 , 06:50 PM | #16
Literally writing a chapter right now. All my mc can see of him is his hair and his jacket. But she would know that faux hawk anywhere. And then I check the Quinnmancer thread and found out his adorable brown messy hair is....ewww. His chapter better be repeatable if they don't fix his hair.
Proud Quinnmancer Proud Theronmancer

Elessara
10.06.2017 , 06:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
Don't hate me Luna, but as an openly gay male IRL -- he just went from an 8 to a 10+.

The nice thing too about hair is-- it grows back.

Hugs,

Dasty
Hair doesn't grow in game ... which might be a good thing, we'd all spend too much time cutting our hair, shaving beards, etc.

But having customizations for both the old look and the new (as Luna previously suggested), that would be great. Then we could all get what we liked.

Jdast
10.06.2017 , 06:54 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
Hair doesn't grow in game ... which might be a good thing, we'd all spend too much time cutting our hair, shaving beards, etc.

But having customizations for both the old look and the new (as Luna previously suggested), that would be great. Then we could all get what we liked.
Well, my guess is that when it is revealed that he was with you all along, you will have those hair customizations available, probably behind a very expensive CC firewall!

Frankly, I would pay for that hairstyle customization for several of my characters. As a preppy geek IRL, I like the bad boy look.

/snicker

Edit: If not, I am going to write a sternly worded note to Keith about he owes me $5 million credits and a new index finger since I paid out that much and clicked for 2 hours while watching Game of Thrones the gifts to get him to 50 lolz.

IoNonSoEVero
10.06.2017 , 06:55 PM | #19
I'm wondering if...there's a very specific reason they gave him that hairstyle (which don't get me wrong, IS AWFUL):

Spoiler

having said that I do hope they add a customization for you guys. They haven't done well with companion looks lately. Lana's customizable version is horrifying and looks nothing like her, and Senya's is just as bad. I swear they swapped out the eyes and hair and gave them the same face mold. And now Theron with his hair. :P :P :P

Estelindis
10.06.2017 , 07:03 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
I'm wondering if...there's a very specific reason they gave him that hairstyle (which don't get me wrong, IS AWFUL):

Spoiler
Excellent point. My first thought was that he was trying not to be recognized, but your idea is much better.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~