Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please put Theron's hair back the way it was...WHY WHY WHY Would you do such a thing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please put Theron's hair back the way it was...WHY WHY WHY Would you do such a thing?

Lunafox
10.06.2017 , 06:25 PM | #1
Or provide a customization for him to be back to his old self. (Two people actually like that thing...) This new hair is awful. I swear...do you do this just to troll us? Is this out of retaliation for the server name thing?

Fine, I get it, you win. We can't say anything about anything, because you'll find a way to get the last laugh.

It's like before KOTFE came out, you deliberately kept Theron out of sight for months making us wonder if he survived the long sleep....

Then you take him away...

Now this.

There needs to be a weeping icon.

pazzakey
10.06.2017 , 06:28 PM | #2
Alternatively, can we put an end to his obvious breakdown and have a kill option?
Harbinger - RIP

jedimasterjac
10.06.2017 , 06:31 PM | #3
He's going through that rebellious phase all companions do when they reach a certain age.

They grow out of it, eventually.

It's important we give them their space until then.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncle Iroh
Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love.
There are reasons each of us are born. we have to find those reasons.

Estelindis
10.06.2017 , 06:35 PM | #4
I'd be extremely surprised if they didn't give Theron customization options for the original and new hair. They've already done the modelling and texture work for both, so I doubt they want that to go to waste when customization options could make players happy.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~

Diviciacus
10.06.2017 , 06:37 PM | #5
Well you know he's right in the middle of his rebellious phase, so are you surprised he's suddenly got half his head shaved and is sporting a mohawk? :P
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Elessara
10.06.2017 , 06:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Or provide a customization for him to be back to his old self. (Two people actually like that thing...) This new hair is awful. I swear...do you do this just to troll us? Is this out of retaliation for the server name thing?

Fine, I get it, you win. We can't say anything about anything, because you'll find a way to get the last laugh.

It's like before KOTFE came out, you deliberately kept Theron out of sight for months making us wonder if he survived the long sleep....

Now this.

Luna, I gritted my teeth over default Corso's hair because I didn't like any of the cusomizations but Theron's new ... I can't even call it a hairstyle ... no, just no. To quote Dr. Klein from The Secret World: No words! I have no words!

This might work in lieu of weeping:

Tadagyt
10.06.2017 , 06:40 PM | #7
I hate the look, but he's a spy and he's at work. This reminds me when he infiltrated Darth Karrid's ship in Annihilation. Maybe he doesn't want to be recognized.

I'm sure he'll be back to normal when he returns... I hope so at least

CaptRogue
10.06.2017 , 06:41 PM | #8
It's not so bad. I thought it was kind of hot in a bad boy sorta way. Will have to wait to see more later on, but it's definitely not game breaking.
(He's not bad anyway. It's just a ruse, has to be!!! lol)
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Lunafox
10.06.2017 , 06:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
It's not so bad. I thought it was kind of hot in a bad boy sorta way. Will have to wait to see more later on, but it's definitely not game breaking.
(He's not bad anyway. It's just a ruse, has to be!!! lol)
It's horrible and it's breaking my game. Definitely. I just hope they give his old customization back, or like others have said that it's part of his 'secret agent disguise' image. I suppose for those that put a bounty on him, it would make sense he would disguise himself, but my god that hair and clothing looks horrid.

Jdast
10.06.2017 , 06:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post

Now this.

Don't hate me Luna, but as an openly gay male IRL -- he just went from an 8 to a 10+.

The nice thing too about hair is-- it grows back.

Hugs,

Dasty