Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please consider deleting ALTs you are not going to use

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please consider deleting ALTs you are not going to use

Suzsi
10.06.2017 , 01:43 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Do you know what, that isn't a bad idea.

While I understand the intent to both free up names / make the transfer process quicker, the part where we can exceed the cap makes this an interesting proposition.
That was my thought, plus them merging my characters together was going to put me OVER the limit on one server, rendering me unable to make new characters at that point -- figured the best solution there was to make them now while I can -- so they are ready for me to play when I am ready to play them.

revjasonlee
10.06.2017 , 01:50 PM | #32
I think some of my characters are going to have to learn to speak French!

Rabenschwinge
10.06.2017 , 01:54 PM | #33
I am not going to delete the alts I have on my off server, but I am not going to log them in either... this way they should be offline for more than 90 days and the names free.

It's kinda pointless to delete a character to you haven't used recently, as long as you don't log them in and thus keep the name open.

RagnarAugustus
10.06.2017 , 04:46 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Short answer - no.

Long answer - **** no!
There's only one of my 19 characters that I would consider voluntarily deleting. (One of the two characters I made for the DvL event last year.)
I had the same exact reaction to this post. The OP can feel free to delete their toons but I've created every one of mine for a specific reason even if I haven't played them in a long time.

pazzakey
10.06.2017 , 04:55 PM | #36
Nope.
Harbinger - RIP

PiiTarr
10.06.2017 , 07:09 PM | #37
I'm with some of the other posters here, I'm actually planning to make more (at least one or two) because after the merges I'll never be able to make a new character again (and yes, I have purchased additional character slots).