Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empress Acina sexy love thread. Haters join us or die! *Companion Petition*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Empress Acina sexy love thread. Haters join us or die! *Companion Petition*

SaerethDL
10.05.2017 , 11:28 AM | #1
I love Empress Acina from the moment I saw her. I love her personality and wit. She is who I long for in this game.. She is my BAE.. I'd give up all other LI to be with her and to have her as a companion and wife. I'd give up my real wife (body pillow) for just one night with her. Why is she not a companion? Let us have a whirlwind romance with her, for the guys or maybe the girls in you're into they kinda stuff. All this talk about arcann this and arcann that, and theron this, and theron that.. it's time for some Acina lovin.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing.You will forever stand alone."
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE

grania
10.05.2017 , 11:33 AM | #2
You'd give up your pillow for Acina? Damn that's compelling, that's some harlequin level romance right there

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Mewsy
10.05.2017 , 11:42 AM | #3
If my Inquisitor and Acina get into a relationship, can they share Acina's wardrobe? They're a similar size, just think of the fashion power couple they'd make in the Empire!

Eshvara
10.05.2017 , 11:43 AM | #4
She'd be the first older lady LI, sure why not.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Pscyon
10.05.2017 , 11:45 AM | #5
Acina body pillows. Make it happen Bioware.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

Paulsutherland
10.05.2017 , 11:45 AM | #6
Only if I dump Acina I get the Empire ... That said do you know the lengths my Inquisitor will go to get Darth Marr back? Hell I'm prepared to do the Ziost Healing move on Zakuul to bring him back!

Holanos
10.05.2017 , 11:49 AM | #7
I die...... :-)

benmas
10.05.2017 , 11:56 AM | #8
the last time someone said "join us or die" was in the ilum pvp zone
lets just say i wasn't doing the dying
waythuk/clortork/bencat/zibak/nex/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/biggreenbeam/maseddheed/cyrenic/alr/zbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

Thaladan
10.05.2017 , 12:33 PM | #9
Darth acina was so beautifull (and her dread master's clothes) when you begin the seeker droid's mission.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

HeatRacer
10.05.2017 , 12:44 PM | #10
As Empress of the Sith Empire (assuming she wasn't killed by certain choices...), she's far too busy to be your permanent companion and fetching your crafting mats. If anything, YOU should be HER companion!
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.