Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I resubbed, for KEITH! and to support SWTOR!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I resubbed, for KEITH! and to support SWTOR!

SaerethDL
10.05.2017 , 09:42 AM | #1
I watched the livestream and I really enjoyed it. They answered my questions and made some funny jokes with me at the end when it was just Keith talking to chat. I'm not resubbing cause of the roadmap, but the new leadership.. I think they are building a foundation for a big reveal next year. I encourage everyone to get your friends back into the game and get those 4 chars with 300 cxp ready! Cause Keith lit a fire up under me with what he told me at the end of the livestream. No i don't enjoy everything but come on go through your characters and type /played.. I've played over 60+ days worth of this game! That is a lot of time invested and a lot of entertainment. I go through these forums daily, and I believe from the feedback and the roadmap, they listen to each and every one of us and do the best they can. Join me for our next big adventure, I will be on satele shan.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing.You will forever stand alone."
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE

TUXs
10.05.2017 , 09:45 AM | #2
Welcome back! Can I have ur...err...give you stuff?!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Eshvara
10.05.2017 , 09:46 AM | #3
Welcome back!
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Foambreaker
10.05.2017 , 09:55 AM | #4
If whatever the next xpac is requires chars to be 300, that would be the end for me. My hope is the next xpac eliminates the mistakes of the last 2.

SaerethDL
10.05.2017 , 11:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
haha thanks
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing.You will forever stand alone."
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE

orangenee
10.05.2017 , 11:05 AM | #6
Back I welcome you.

Gotta secure those names huh?
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

SolarSaenz
10.05.2017 , 11:05 AM | #7
/like

SolarSaenz
10.05.2017 , 11:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SaerethDL View Post
I watched the livestream and I really enjoyed it. They answered my questions and made some funny jokes with me at the end when it was just Keith talking to chat. I'm not resubbing cause of the roadmap, but the new leadership.. I think they are building a foundation for a big reveal next year. I encourage everyone to get your friends back into the game and get those 4 chars with 300 cxp ready! Cause Keith lit a fire up under me with what he told me at the end of the livestream. No i don't enjoy everything but come on go through your characters and type /played.. I've played over 60+ days worth of this game! That is a lot of time invested and a lot of entertainment. I go through these forums daily, and I believe from the feedback and the roadmap, they listen to each and every one of us and do the best they can. Join me for our next big adventure, I will be on satele shan.
Welcome back!

VarKoE
10.05.2017 , 11:09 AM | #9
oh man, funny stuff here. Time to clean the ice tea off the keyboard.

SaerethDL
10.05.2017 , 11:20 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
Back I welcome you.

Gotta secure those names huh?
haha you caught me! no really i dont see the big deal with names, mine are pretty unique and if I have a problem with one I will just change it or use an alt code.. nothing to quit over.