Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Keith almost said it.

Draqsko
10.06.2017 , 02:40 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
Well you seem to think that I assume EA is throwing money at this game. That is an assumption on your part because I never stated that. Just because I see an indication of investment into the game in no way says they're throwing money at it. That's just you reacting to what you think I said, instead of to what I actually said.
I apologize, and no, that was me reacting to lots of other people saying that over the last few days and somewhat taking it out on you. I'm sorry I wasn't more explicit in that regards, I didn't think about it until on the way home this afternoon.

Tsillah
10.06.2017 , 03:35 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Draqsko View Post
I apologize, and no, that was me reacting to lots of other people saying that over the last few days and somewhat taking it out on you. I'm sorry I wasn't more explicit in that regards, I didn't think about it until on the way home this afternoon.
No worries. We all have our moments. I've been here too long to be fully excited, but when there are positives I do like to acknowledge them.
I am happy with what's happening on short notice. When they start talking about the next expansion, we'll be able to see what's what a bit more. It'll be a defining moment for the game I think and I have no idea what BW is going to do with that moment.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

t-darko
10.06.2017 , 04:26 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by GuardianElite View Post

The fact that Keith is my age BLEW ME AWAY. And thank you Keith for making an appearance . . . .

Good to know that Keith is human, he plays the game and YES ladies and gentlemen he is one of us.
Wow yep, and the whole time I thought I was the oldest geezer playing the game . . .
Spoiler

Draqsko
10.06.2017 , 04:55 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
No worries. We all have our moments. I've been here too long to be fully excited, but when there are positives I do like to acknowledge them.
I am happy with what's happening on short notice. When they start talking about the next expansion, we'll be able to see what's what a bit more. It'll be a defining moment for the game I think and I have no idea what BW is going to do with that moment.
I agree, quiet optimism is more the order of the day. I am happy with the direction they are starting to take but the server hardware stuff I really don't take as good news. EA is not known for being a nice overlord and just having spent more money on new hardware might set some level of expectation that it could fail to meet. That's the only part that concerns me, the current development direction might not actually have a chance to come to fruition due to outside pressure.