Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No pants and weapons?!? No dialog either.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
No pants and weapons?!? No dialog either.

Groflkronk
10.04.2017 , 11:24 PM | #1
The other day I logged into SWTOR for the first time in a long time. I'm pleased to be back to see all of my missed charakters... But Suddently I noticed. None of my companions (other than the one I've just gotten) had any pants or weapons on them.
Allso I'm in chapter 2 with my Sith Warrior and Vette has a high influence. Her influence just went to 11 and I've just completed the Memory Torn quest... No new dialog options with her.... Anyways. That's all i wanted to say. Hope theese wil get fixed soon. Especially with the dialog thing. New weapons and pants you can allways get your followers.
Well... Sith happens.

Osodvus
10.04.2017 , 11:55 PM | #2
First off, welcome back!

If it's been that long since you've played, then a lot has happened since then with companions. The most notable at the time was their influence. Their new max influence level is now 50, and max influence from the old system set them at level 10 in the new system. Conversation choices which yield companion influence now always give positive influence, just a higher or lower amount based on choice. You can no longer lose influence with companions. Companion gifts are also more accessible with vendors on fleet and Odessa and can purchased with credits.

A savvy person can level a companion from 1-50 for approximately 4.5 million credits. My personal method is to use rank 1 gifts to influence 20, then rank 5 gifts to influence 50. This takes awhile due to the amount of gifts you have to click. Both Rank 1 and Rank 5 gifts can be purchased on fleet. Rank 6 gifts on Odessa greatly reduce the time, but cost a lot more compared to Rank 5's.

As for the pants and weapons, known issue for years now. This happened when the KotFE chapters launched and they took away all of the old companions. I doubt it will be fixed any time soon as it's not a high priority.
Went outside yesterday, graphics were awesome but gameplay sucked.
RIP OPOD . 12/1/11

OwenBrooks
10.05.2017 , 01:22 AM | #3
A change that did occur is all companion armor is now cosmetic , so set bonuses etc do not work, and they also changed what weapons certain companions can use.

You should of been emailed the items that the companions where wearing by memory

Lunafox
10.05.2017 , 01:25 AM | #4
I've noticed that in chapter two cutscenes for quite some time...I think it's Talos and Xalek in the buff on mine. Quite comical when my SI says that one of them is her lover and he's the guy that's actually dressed.

On my JK it's Rusk in the buff. I suspect T7 is being pervy too, but I can't tell for sure, being a droid.

SteveTheCynic
10.05.2017 , 02:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
A change that did occur is all armor is now cosmetic , so set bonuses etc do not work, and they also changed what weapons certain companions can use.

You should of been emailed the items that the companions where wearing by memory
All *companion* armour is cosmetic. *Player* armour in the "main" slot is still useful for set bonuses.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

OwenBrooks
10.05.2017 , 03:06 AM | #6
Thanks Steve, I forgot the word companion, fixed

Groflkronk
10.06.2017 , 03:07 AM | #7
Thanks for your answers.... This explains so much more now.
Well... Sith happens.

Groflkronk
10.06.2017 , 03:43 AM | #8
Where are the shop on the fleet that deals in companion presents?!?
Well... Sith happens.