Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Request] Save Tool Bar Setup and Utility Setup

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[Request] Save Tool Bar Setup and Utility Setup

Tahana
10.04.2017 , 04:50 PM | #1
In the game we have a way to save our key bindings. I would like to propose something similar for our abilities bar and what ability is in what slot.

Whenever I switch specs from DPS to healer I have to sit and rearrange my bars, distribute my utility points etc et al. You know the deal.. I would like to propose much like how we can save our key bindings to a file that we can also save how are abilities are set up so we can save them, and import them after we change back.

Ideally I would like the game to just remember these settings, but if that is to difficult I want to propose the above since we already have something similar.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

Kissakias
10.05.2017 , 11:21 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahana View Post
In the game we have a way to save our key bindings. I would like to propose something similar for our abilities bar and what ability is in what slot.

Whenever I switch specs from DPS to healer I have to sit and rearrange my bars, distribute my utility points etc et al. You know the deal.. I would like to propose much like how we can save our key bindings to a file that we can also save how are abilities are set up so we can save them, and import them after we change back.

Ideally I would like the game to just remember these settings, but if that is to difficult I want to propose the above since we already have something similar.
you can save the dps set with a name char XXXXX-DPS and the tank set dps with the XXXXXX_tank.
go to your swtor directory and copy the directory settings, there you got GUIProfiles directory there all are stored with your setup.
When you enter into GUI setup it have somewhere a save us soto save with different name. the specific setup.
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--54665--achievement points--