Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Mewsy
10.04.2017 , 04:56 AM | #31
Soooo... how does everyone think it will play out?

QuinlanSaathis
10.04.2017 , 05:10 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Charles said on Twitter that both genders get to romance him, so he isn't female only. The only ones who can't are the ones who killed him!
He deserved to die.
All that Jedi rubbish about everyone is redeemable is not realistic.

And people don't just change like that from evil dictator to good guy in a couple of months, it is a bit hard to suspend disbelief that far.

Eshvara
10.04.2017 , 05:25 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by QuinlanSaathis View Post
He deserved to die.

And people don't just change like that from evil dictator to good guy in a couple of months, it is a bit hard to suspend disbelief that far.
A lot is hard to suspend in a fantasy game. what Valkorion's family went through isn't something we can grasp in real life either. Especially Vaylin's torture.
If you feel like he deserves to die there isn't anything I can say, you got what you wanted in your story. Please let us who actually like Arcann do the same.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mewsy View Post
Soooo... how does everyone think it will play out?
I honestly have no idea how far they're willing to take it! I think he must still be aware of what is actually going on in the story, even if he may not directly play a part in it. I wonder if the romance will be part of the new expansion? I used to think 5.5/5.6 but I'm not so sure anymore.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Elessara
10.04.2017 , 05:27 AM | #34
He deserved to die.

I bet you hated that Vader, in the space of about 15 seconds, decided to betray the Emperor to save his son and that Luke was right about there still being good left in him.

At any rate, hey, in your games Arcann is probably dead so you don't have to worry about this at all.

QuinlanSaathis
10.04.2017 , 05:33 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
I bet you hated that Vader, in the space of about 15 seconds, decided to betray the Emperor to save his son and that Luke was right about there still being good left in him.

At any rate, hey, in your games Arcann is probably dead so you don't have to worry about this at all.
He is dead for most of my Sith but my Jedi stay true to their ideals realistic or not

I have never really been sure how I felt about the Vader situation.

Elessara
10.04.2017 , 05:43 AM | #36
He is dead for most of my Sith but my Jedi stay true to their ideals realistic or not

I have never really been sure how I felt about the Vader situation.
There are a few completely irredeemable characters in the SW universe. Pretty sure there was no way Valkorian or even Vaylin would have been redeemable. They *liked* the way they were. Whether it was Vaylin's fault or not (because of the abuse she suffered) she truly seemed to enjoy just plain hurting people and causing suffering.

Pietrastor
10.04.2017 , 05:54 AM | #37
I'm guessing first flirts in Copero story? I mean, there's only 1 more story update after that, the 3rd final Flashpoint in early 2018 and then presumably long break before expansion so there's really no time/room left. And if Arcann romance wasn't on the cards until the expansion in mid/late 2018 then they wouldn't announce or confirm it this early on
My referral link (7 days sub free) - http://www.swtor.com/r/fK5gsH

ImmortalLowlife
10.04.2017 , 06:14 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by DieAlteHexe View Post
I have SUCH a dirty mind.
I do choose my words carefully...

Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
There are a few completely irredeemable characters in the SW universe...
I can think of one easily Kylo Ren

Spoiler
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Nefla
10.04.2017 , 06:59 AM | #39
About the Arcann still being evil and just pretending to be good thing, I don't believe that's true. I truly think he has been cleansed of darkness. For one he had plenty of opportunity to try something and he didn't. His perfect opportunity was in the throne room while you were incapacitated by Valkorion. He could have easily killed you or popped you back into carbonite. Senya would have sided with him over you. Second those Voss rituals are some powerful business. They heal the sith inquisitor's fractured mind, tell the future, help protect the imperial agent from future brainwashing, etc...I think they could have gone a long way in undoing his corruption with your character giving him a second chance and his mother's support doing the rest. Third, in SWtOR with force users at least darkness is physically visible on a person. When we meet Arcann he has corrupt/sith/DS eyes of yellow and red. After he's redeemed, his eyes are his natural blue. Fourth, our characters are incredibly sexy and he would definitely give up his evil ways for a chance at a piece of that

Eshvara
10.04.2017 , 07:13 AM | #40
I don't thin Senya would have sided with Arcann had he betrayed us again. Not after us risking our lives to save him in chapter 1 and trusting her. He would have been Vaylin number 2 to her.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀