Are you going to combine the server forums, lock them or delete them?

UlaVii

Hi, are you going to combine the server forums and their current threads or will you lock or delete them? My guild hosts a lot of server events and I tend to copy and paste my TRE forum post contents when we repeat events. I'm just wondering if I will still be able to do that or if I should start making text file backups of them all?

• Dev Post
Hi, are you going to combine the server forums and their current threads or will you lock or delete them? My guild hosts a lot of server events and I tend to copy and paste my TRE forum post contents when we repeat events. I'm just wondering if I will still be able to do that or if I should start making text file backups of them all?

That is a good question. The plan is that I will archive the current forums (in a new sub-forum) so that people can see their old threads, but cannot post in them. Then I will make brand new forums for each of the servers.

-eric

That is a good question. The plan is that I will archive the current forums (in a new sub-forum) so that people can see their old threads, but cannot post in them. Then I will make brand new forums for each of the servers.

-eric

That's going to be funny... for the German and the French Community, we will just have one Serverforum.... did you consider to just merge the "new serverforum" into General Discussion and make a subforum "Guild Recruitment"?

That's going to be funny... for the German and the French Community, we will just have one Serverforum.... did you consider to just merge the "new serverforum" into General Discussion and make a subforum "Guild Recruitment"?

In Europe there will be an english server, a french one and a german one. So i see no problems for each community, because we will have 3 different server forums.

That is a good question. The plan is that I will archive the current forums (in a new sub-forum) so that people can see their old threads, but cannot post in them.

Could you also bring back the old forums from before the first merge? I really miss reading the old threads with the old people from launch day.

• 1 month later...