Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning Companions

OldVengeance
10.05.2017 , 06:44 PM | #21
The way it sounded was that LS Jaesa and DS Jaesa would return in different circumstances. And they don't have one in progress for LS Jaesa yet.

Gearmasterblitz
10.05.2017 , 06:45 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
The way it sounded was that LS Jaesa and DS Jaesa would return in different circumstances. And they don't have one in progress for LS Jaesa yet.
Alright, thanks. I hope you're right. I don't mind waiting a bit longer, so long as I get the Jaesa I like back.

AbsolutGrndZero
10.05.2017 , 07:08 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
The following companion returns are currently being worked on:
Spoiler

It's possible they are also working on the rest at the moment but forgot to mention them. The remaining unmentioned companions would not be that many.
Spoiler
OMG OMG OMG THank you... the one I want to return most is on that list.... I loved her since I first heard her voice in beta and recognized the voice actress, even though there wasn't any official list of voices yet... I still KNEW who she was... one of my top celebrity crushes.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

MaryEO
10.13.2017 , 11:47 AM | #24
Corso!! That has made a very happy end to a horrible week. Canít wait!

Ulzare
02.15.2018 , 12:45 PM | #25
I agree I want them all back well nadia less than the other 4 but still

drug_cartel
02.23.2018 , 05:37 PM | #26
Perhaps I am the only one who feels this way, but it makes me sad that I can't get Tanno Vik to actually join my Alliance. I mean, I just want to reunite Havok Squad and fire most of these other losers (though maybe keep a tech guy who is less mumbo-jumbo fruity than Yuun). Give me the most elite Special Forces unite in the Galaxy.

Hell, I'd bring Pierce on board just until we down Zakuul (also impossible), but after that, he'd have to go anyways.

AbsolutGrndZero
02.26.2018 , 04:18 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by drug_cartel View Post
Perhaps I am the only one who feels this way, but it makes me sad that I can't get Tanno Vik to actually join my Alliance. I mean, I just want to reunite Havok Squad and fire most of these other losers (though maybe keep a tech guy who is less mumbo-jumbo fruity than Yuun). Give me the most elite Special Forces unite in the Galaxy.

Hell, I'd bring Pierce on board just until we down Zakuul (also impossible), but after that, he'd have to go anyways.
Well, if you are a trooper than you can bring him back via the companion console, but the main reason they made him not return is because his voice actor passed away shortly after the original game was released, so they did a cameo for closure, but chose to not have him actually return so as not to have to do extensive dialogue with a new actor. In some ways, it's respectful that way I think.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain