Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning Companions

Paulsutherland
10.05.2017 , 03:15 AM | #11
I think they've lost the 'perfect moment' to return some of them. Kira and Scourge for example, their back stories were heavily connected to the Emperor, and (imo) could have made the KOTET story better had they been introduced then.

Now I think it'll be a case of ... "Theron's being a **** on Tyhton, oh and Kira is there." or "Theron is on Courasant, oh and Scourge jumped off one of the towers trying to kill himself."

Thruine
10.05.2017 , 10:27 AM | #12
I'm trying to stay positive (but always ready for disgruntled) since we've seen the worse returns they can do and unless a lot of someones out there told them those were the best things ever they'll do a bit better. I'm not super excited since they can't even treat the ones we have currently decently. I can imagine my knight getting all his back but only T7 and Rusk having speaking parts never speak. One makes beeps and the other I almost killed in an alert because he's so boring. But no one steps foot onto the Defender until I get a mission or two from each!

Viperswhip
10.05.2017 , 01:22 PM | #13
Well, I'd like to see Nadia and the others back, I just popped Vette up to 40 affection on my consular though as she's my fave for my consular at this point, but I have saved all the cash I need to get Nadia to 50 right away.

It's nice for the warriors to get Vette back, and she was super fun in the heist, I wish so much that she got to keep her autocannon, no reason for these characters to be stuck as whatever they were in the past.

Atma
10.05.2017 , 01:25 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DanTzu View Post
I'm new to SWTOR, yes as in brand new. Got my first toon to 70 a couple days ago and I'm spending a boatload of money on cartel coins for all kinds of stuff I don't need. (I've got more money than common sense)
Now here's the thing that has me thinking of unsubbing and going somewhere else. I play solo most of the time because I'm sort of antisocial and don't want to deal with other people's issues. My first toon is a Sage and it was really tough because the voice acting is miserable and the story is subpar. The only shining light was Nadia and then after about 10 minutes she was gone. Now to find out the roadmap doesn't even list her as coming back? No interest in continuing to sub and will likely look elsewhere to put my money.

P.S. Yes I know I can get robot Nadia, but it's not the same.
You'd really unsubscribe over Nadia? I'd recommend playing some of the other class stories...

Viperswhip
10.05.2017 , 03:49 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Atma View Post
You'd really unsubscribe over Nadia? I'd recommend playing some of the other class stories...
Why? So he will unsub over Kira instead? Or Risha, Elara or the rest of the missing ones?

Edit, oh Elara is back, maybe I will play my Trooper again, even though he doesn't fit in the story at all.

Gearmasterblitz
10.05.2017 , 04:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
Wow, I just listened to the Livestream list the current "in progress" returning companions and am pretty excited now! It includes all three of my old romances. I was starting to become more disappointed as he seemed to reach the end of the list, then he belatedly remember Darkside Jaesa, and I belatedly rejoiced.

Although, in order to get his wife back, my Jedi Knight is going to finally have to make the choice between Torian and Vette now.
Anybody care to elaborate? Two people here mention the live stream talking about in progress returning companions, but neither tell what they actually said.

Estelindis
10.05.2017 , 04:38 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Gearmasterblitz View Post
Anybody care to elaborate? Two people here mention the live stream talking about in progress returning companions, but neither tell what they actually said.
The following companion returns are currently being worked on:
Spoiler

It's possible they are also working on the rest at the moment but forgot to mention them. The remaining unmentioned companions would not be that many.
Spoiler
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~

Gearmasterblitz
10.05.2017 , 04:41 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
The following companion returns are currently being worked on:
Spoiler

It's possible they are also working on the rest at the moment but forgot to mention them.
You have my thanks. But, and I'll leave this out of spoiler tag since it was already mentioned earlier, only DS Jaesa? What about the warriors that had LS Jaesa? Are they just getting screwed out of their companion for the one they didn't want?

Estelindis
10.05.2017 , 04:43 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Gearmasterblitz View Post
You have my thanks. But, and I'll leave this out of spoiler tag since it was already mentioned earlier, only DS Jaesa? What about the warriors that had LS Jaesa? Are they just getting screwed out of their companion for the one they didn't want?
I don't know. They didn't give any details, only mentioned a list of companions whose returns are current works in progress. In fairness, it'd be hard for them to work on all companions at the same time, I imagine. I expect all companions will be back eventually but the ones not being worked on at the moment will return last. (Which is a bit weird 'cos for ages we heard there was going to be an alliance alert for Zenith, but now there's no mention of him at all.)
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~

Gearmasterblitz
10.05.2017 , 04:45 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
I don't know. They didn't give any details, only mentioned a list of companions whose returns are current works in progress. In fairness, it'd be hard for them to work on all companions at the same time, I imagine. I expect all companions will be back eventually but the ones not being worked on at the moment will return last. (Which is a bit weird 'cos for ages we heard there was going to be an alliance alert for Zenith, but now there's no mention of him at all.)
Quite true. I just hope this means that DS Jaesa will be the default for everyone, but maybe warriors that took LS Jaesa will be able to get her. I hope.