Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Hot Topic, Hot Pocket, Hot Mail, Hot Tub, Hot Prospects NOT HOT

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Hot Topic, Hot Pocket, Hot Mail, Hot Tub, Hot Prospects NOT HOT

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
10.02.2017 , 09:15 PM | #1
It seems the general consensus is that Hot Prospects isn't Hot and because of this Prospects are low. Is it carved in stone? Can it be changed?

If so, what would you change it to?

I nominate the new name to be "Wretched Hive" it works, I think lol.

Atma's Avatar


Atma
10.02.2017 , 09:17 PM | #2
I like it

SirUrza's Avatar


SirUrza
10.02.2017 , 09:26 PM | #3
I love the name Hot Prospects.... sounds like the new home of Ebon Hawk RP (even though it's not.) Hope the east coast players will come home.
ị█ị██████ịịΘịị█ị{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

MadDutchman's Avatar


MadDutchman
10.02.2017 , 09:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SirUrza View Post
I love the name Hot Prospects.... sounds like the new home of Ebon Hawk RP (even though it's not.) Hope the east coast players will come home.
Harbinger is merging into it, no way RPers would want to go near that

Wretched Hive is perfect I think, or if they need to be more subtle, Mos Eisley
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Jagaimee's Avatar


Jagaimee
10.02.2017 , 09:38 PM | #5
Well, the Hot Prospect was the name of Zayne Carrick's ship...maybe they should name it after Zayne's *other* ship!
Spoiler

Heheh...
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Suzsi's Avatar


Suzsi
10.02.2017 , 10:42 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
Harbinger is merging into it, no way RPers would want to go near that

Wretched Hive is perfect I think, or if they need to be more subtle, Mos Eisley
Except that Beregen Colony, former RP server, has no choice.

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
10.02.2017 , 10:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
Well, the Hot Prospect was the name of Zayne Carrick's ship...maybe they should name it after Zayne's *other* ship!
Spoiler

Heheh...
I like it

DenariusJay's Avatar


DenariusJay
10.02.2017 , 11:57 PM | #8
It would be neat if we could vote on a server name change. I'm already seeing alot of people not liking this server name, I think BW should open it up to the community to vote on a new name. It could be fun and make the community feel apart of something like picking a server name, I'm not all that thrilled about it either, sounds like a strip club I would never go to.
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Denzel Washington

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
10.03.2017 , 12:01 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DenariusJay View Post
It would be neat if we could vote on a server name change. I'm already seeing alot of people not liking this server name, I think BW should open it up to the community to vote on a new name. It could be fun and make the community feel apart of something like picking a server name, I'm not all that thrilled about it either, sounds like a strip club I would never go to.
Noooooooooooooooo, but only as long as they let those on Malgus not vote.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Sangrar's Avatar


Sangrar
10.03.2017 , 12:04 AM | #10
I personally would have just named all the servers after Ancient Sith Lords, but I love the Knights of the Old Republic comics so I'm cool with it
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE