Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Hot Prospect Facebook group

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
The Hot Prospect Facebook group

Lendul
10.02.2017 , 03:56 PM | #1
Just putting this out here. We have already started the transition.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/129748994344983

Wimbleton
10.03.2017 , 08:03 AM | #2
I believe you mean "Hot Pocket"? Get it right.

keoaka
10.03.2017 , 10:44 AM | #3
pretty much the most lame name since.. um.. JAR JAR BINKS !!

Tashia
10.03.2017 , 12:56 PM | #4
If this is for real -- and not a joke by the devs -- Oh Lord what an awful name ... sheesh ....
Worst one I have ever heard ... just my 2 cents
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

Signalights
10.04.2017 , 09:59 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tashia View Post
If this is for real -- and not a joke by the devs -- Oh Lord what an awful name ... sheesh ....
Worst one I have ever heard ... just my 2 cents
It is both for real and a joke at the same time. The devs thought it was hilarious, so the kept voting on it for laughs, and that's how it got picked. Those of us on the west coast are now the butt of their jokes.

Signalights
10.05.2017 , 01:01 AM | #6
Guys, good news. You will need to change your Facebook group name, because no more "Hot Prospect". New west coast megaserver will now be named "Satele Shan", per Eric Musco:

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We have made the decision to rename The Hot Prospect server to Satele Shan. Since we announced the new server names, we have received some concerns from people regarding the name The Hot Prospect. Specifically, that phrase could be taken in slang terms to be derogatory towards certain individuals. We take this very seriously as we would never want to create a situation where someone is made uncomfortable by something such as a server name.

We will be updating all of our communications (such as the FAQ and blog) to reflect the new name in the coming days. Thank you for your understanding.

-eric