Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Autumn Roadmap 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eshvara
10.03.2017 , 05:52 PM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
And that Charles wants to do something more with class stories next year! Charles also said they are very aware people want to be able to move away from the Eternal Alliance and return to their original factions
Yeah, I can't wait! Bye Alliance. This was a really good stream, thanks Devs!
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Tadagyt
10.03.2017 , 05:53 PM | #522
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Charles confirmed Arcann romance on the stream!
OMG!! this is better than christmas!! Thank you!!!

Ylliarus
10.03.2017 , 05:59 PM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Yeah, I can't wait! Bye Alliance. This was a really good stream, thanks Devs!
Oh don't forget the devs basically confirmed the design team is working on an Acina eye colour appearance customization option but encountered some difficulties.

In other words, amazing roadmap, amazing stream!
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

casirabit
10.03.2017 , 06:06 PM | #524
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
And that Charles wants to do something more with class stories next year! Charles also said they are very aware people want to be able to move away from the Eternal Alliance and return to their original factions
Not all. I do not want to go back to the sith empire with my sorceress or my agent, especially my agent due to what they did to her.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Ylliarus
10.03.2017 , 06:08 PM | #525
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Not all. I do not want to go back to the sith empire with my sorceress or my agent, especially my agent due to what they did to her.
Not all aye, but many nonetheless so I hope they will give us a choice to stay in the Alliance or abandon it
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

Krazhez
10.03.2017 , 06:18 PM | #526
Multiple legacy 50s, and the name will be random??
Is there anyway to change that to achievement based?

CWBuff
10.03.2017 , 06:23 PM | #527
Forgive me if this has already been discussed... these old eyes can't always handle sifting through dozens of pages on the forums anymore!

Eric or Keith: regarding the merging of Legacies; I understand how things will work so far as higher level Legacies over-riding lower level Legacies. But what if multiple Level 50 Legacies are involved? (or multiple level 40s, etc.) Which Legacy name would be kept in such an eventuality? Would it be possible to give us a choice as to which Legacy name to keep?

I know there is a Legacy Rename item available, and would have absolutely no problem in obtaining one if I were to choose to change a Legacy name of my own accord. But this merger could potentially result in a forced Legacy name change, and therefore a forced acquisition of the rename item... and that would not sit well with me, or many others, I'm sure. Thanks...

Fade to Black...
"I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers." - Sherlock Holmes

jedijovi
10.03.2017 , 06:34 PM | #528
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Let's really hope we'll be able to choose.

Mikel_p
10.03.2017 , 06:47 PM | #529
Hello:
I was wondering in future updates if the items and gear from the that can be bought from the vendors in the Cartel Bazaar with Cartel Market Certificates will be addressed at some point? Currently i can't purchase much from those vendors like Essuran Export, I.C.E, Freebooters and such because i don't have the certificates or enough reputation from the tokens that used to drop in previous cartel packs...I for one really like some of the mounts, dyes, weapons, and gear from that...

DarthVaylen
10.03.2017 , 06:47 PM | #530
Long time player (Beta!) first time caller - as a guild leader since way back when we could still open world on Illum (sniffle. Memories), I have to ask what the general path forward for maintaining and strengthening the viability of guilds/clans is? The overall direction of the game seems designed to maximize solo-ability of all aspects of the game with ad hoc grouping via in-game tools. In other games, these systemic "quality of life" improvements have relegated guilds to a vestigial structure at best.

In my humble opinion, the ability to grab end-game gear...and now farm that gear off one toon and pass out through your legacy, coupled with incentivizing the group finder, seem to be squarely targeted at bringing on new players with little to no regard for a difficulty curve craved by existing veteran players, with a second order effect (be it planned or hopefully unplanned) or eradicating the utility of a guild as anything other than a social structure. When coupled with the existing guild size limit and conquest mechanics seemingly designed to promote "Zerg guilds", it almost feels like you don't want some of us around? Time to hang up the fuzzy dice on the bridge of our ship?

TLR: where's the guild love?