Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Autumn Roadmap 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Exly
10.03.2017 , 03:55 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Update on Strongholds: The cap is being increased to 10 and the Conquest bonus percentage will be hard-capped at 150 percent. Both changes will happen with Game Update 5.5.
Will the conquest bonus still be 25% for each fully decorated stronghold, or will it drop to 15% with this change?

omaan
10.03.2017 , 03:57 PM | #512
Keith, are you going to read and use iur feedback? Esp about class balance.. It doesnt look like combat team has any idea what they are doing. Thz to the "balancing" it's pointless to play carnage mara since fury outperforms it, no sense to play viru sniper due to enji and mm being much better. Lethality is also weak in pvp... you really should read player's feedback

Exocor
10.03.2017 , 04:16 PM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
it's pointless to play carnage mara since fury outperforms it,
In PvE its the opposite of that. Carnage is OP and will be even more after Annihilation nerf. Noone plays fury. So, what should they do? Buff or nerf? With Lethality and Concealment, it's the same. If someone plays Op in Ops, he/she would play Lethality. If someone play Op in PvP, he/she will play Concealment.

Virulence: Marksman will receive a small nerf. Engi is useless in fights, where the Boss is moving around. Or do you know someone, who plays Engineering at Brontes, Styrak or Kephess? Virulence will find it's place in certain situations.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

October
10.03.2017 , 04:31 PM | #514
Quote:
Charles is "very aware of the desire" to get back to Rep vs Imp
What about those of us that truly want to be separate from Rep vs Imp?

KotFE started a fantastic way that many of us hoped would do just that, but instead, after claiming leadership of our own, we're being forced back into either the Sith Empire or Republic. Lorewise, the only way my character's legacy might possibly survive is through a third faction, seeing how the Sith Empire ultimately falls, and no one remembers the heroes of the Old Republic of this time.

Deewe
10.03.2017 , 04:35 PM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Morak View Post
That should be the road map?

Thats more a "Highway to hell"

-- No new Planet to explore
-- No new Questlines
-- No story content
-- ONE Boss in an operation (other games provide raids with 9 or more more bosses in a single patch)

Server merge as a great Feature - thank you for that b...s..t
I would not be that negative.
It's more like a band-aid on an hemorrhage.

At least we don't need a defibrillator yet.
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

DanNV
10.03.2017 , 05:17 PM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by Deewe View Post
I would not be that negative.
It's more like a band-aid on an hemorrhage.

At least we don't need a defibrillator yet.
LOL Form where I'm sitting we've about bleed out and the defibrillator won't do any good at this point. The band aid won't even be noticed.

Honestly, I was going to go point by point through it, but there is so much spin about GC, so much BS about balancing (like they nerfed everything now realize no one can do content so they have to nerf bosses, they'd be better off to revert and just buff the few really under performing classes, it would take less time and work.) There isn't anything I really find exciting. Merging servers is WAY too late at this point. They'll merge and they'll still feel dead. It's really too bad. So much wasted promise.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.
REGULATORS

Tadagyt
10.03.2017 , 05:42 PM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Update on Strongholds: The cap is being increased to 10 and the Conquest bonus percentage will be hard-capped at 150 percent. Both changes will happen with Game Update 5.5.
Cool! I'll be able to get the Umbara train ^_^

PS: any Arcann news?

Eshvara
10.03.2017 , 05:47 PM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by Tadagyt View Post
Cool! I'll be able to get the Umbara train ^_^

PS: any Arcann news?
Charles confirmed Arcann romance on the stream!
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

TinaLovesHan
10.03.2017 , 05:48 PM | #519
After the twitch stream I feel some better. Keith was very accommodating and stayed a goodly time after to answer questions.

Dulfy posted a thread with a summary: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=933774

As for Arcann and other companions:
Spoiler

Edit: I can't believe I didn't take the chance to ask the most important question to me. So, if you happen to see this Keith, could you read the thread posted in my signature? I know that it was fixed, I'm just concerned that because in my original pt of KotFE chapter 2 it wasn't acknowledged that Felix and my Consular were in a relationship that when he returns he will act as if they weren't together. Hope this made sense.
Return the rest of our original companions through story!
I miss Doc.
#RomanceArcann

Ylliarus
10.03.2017 , 05:50 PM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Charles confirmed Arcann romance on the stream!
And that Charles wants to do something more with class stories next year! Charles also said they are very aware people want to be able to move away from the Eternal Alliance and return to their original factions
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!