Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Autumn Roadmap 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SebastiaanZ
10.03.2017 , 02:04 PM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Whoa! I stand corrected. This will apply to all Command Crates (including existing ones).

---Keith
Hey Keith will you be there during the stream? Or is it just Eric and Charles?
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Jdast
10.03.2017 , 02:11 PM | #502
Whoa! I stand corrected. This will apply to all Command Crates (including existing ones).

---Keith
Good to know! Once again, your timing is impeccable. I was about to go through a bunch of crates on a couple of alts. Look for my characters pre-Nov. 28th on an upcoming episode of Hoarders: Buried Alive (for those overseas, it's a cheesy U.S. TV show about pack rats who refuse to get rid of stuff).

Thanks,

Dasty

omaan
10.03.2017 , 02:14 PM | #503
Hey devs, i think you are not paying enough attention to pvp the changes are minor and most of them were promised long ago

Bladesharp
10.03.2017 , 02:27 PM | #504
Hi Team
I am one of the stalwarts since beta, and remember fondly(?) the server queues and a time before Cartel Market, when you were always broke, and sprint was level 15 or something. So I was wondering what, as magicians, you were going to pull out of the hat. I think I'd probably sum up the RoadMap as a good effort on the limited resources you have available. I also think the Team should be applauded for better communications. However, and I suspect this will chime with many, I think what the SWTOR community is after is a better feeling of how EA (and to a lesser extent BW) intend to see the platform develop. Its coming up to 6 years, so you sort of feel there's a decision point coming: invest in updating game engine, release a large content package, bring back (or attract) players for another number of years. Or simply keep dribbling stuff out with a small team. You may argue by declaring your hand for the latter, you'll spark an exodus. I'd argue that by not doing the investment, you're bringing the "decline" into focus anyway. What I can't understand though is the IPR for Star Wars is big business; we're getting a new movie every year; the community love the universe - surely some targeted investment, to coincide with releases, is a winner for everyone? Sure, there'll be some risk on the margin for EA, but 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing? I hope this helps your discussions with the executives. B

Glzmo
10.03.2017 , 02:44 PM | #505
Update on Strongholds: The cap is being increased to 10 and the Conquest bonus percentage will be hard-capped at 150 percent. Both changes will happen with Game Update 5.5.
Awesome! Will the cap for guild strongholds also be increased? It would be nice if we could have at least a second guild stronghold if not a couple more.

TinaLovesHan
10.03.2017 , 02:46 PM | #506
I would gladly pay for an expansion such as RotHC/SoR was. Those had planets/Ops/Flashpoints/stories/companions at least commented sometimes/dailies/reputation. Those were the days. When stuff for everyone was included. Not the pendulum swinging all the way to one group or all the way to another.
Return the rest of our original companions through story!
I miss Doc.
#RomanceArcann

SolarSaenz
10.03.2017 , 02:55 PM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by Bladesharp View Post
Hi Team
I am one of the stalwarts since beta, and remember fondly(?) the server queues and a time before Cartel Market, when you were always broke, and sprint was level 15 or something. So I was wondering what, as magicians, you were going to pull out of the hat. I think I'd probably sum up the RoadMap as a good effort on the limited resources you have available. I also think the Team should be applauded for better communications. However, and I suspect this will chime with many, I think what the SWTOR community is after is a better feeling of how EA (and to a lesser extent BW) intend to see the platform develop. Its coming up to 6 years, so you sort of feel there's a decision point coming: invest in updating game engine, release a large content package, bring back (or attract) players for another number of years. Or simply keep dribbling stuff out with a small team. You may argue by declaring your hand for the latter, you'll spark an exodus. I'd argue that by not doing the investment, you're bringing the "decline" into focus anyway. What I can't understand though is the IPR for Star Wars is big business; we're getting a new movie every year; the community love the universe - surely some targeted investment, to coincide with releases, is a winner for everyone? Sure, there'll be some risk on the margin for EA, but 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing? I hope this helps your discussions with the executives. B
/Like

DarkSaberMaster
10.03.2017 , 03:04 PM | #508
Still not enough for me to come back. ESO got my back.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

Transcendent
10.03.2017 , 03:13 PM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by Bladesharp View Post
Sure, there'll be some risk on the margin for EA
EA probably think everyone will go out and buy Battlefront (or subsequent versions). Just on that basis alone and how they don't give BioWare enough resources to truly polish SWTOR makes me not inclined to purchase any EA title. They haven't changed a bit.

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

Rabin_Lorac
10.03.2017 , 03:33 PM | #510
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Does this mean we will be getting new strongholds post patch 5.5? I'd love a Copero stronghold in Chiss style/architecture, like a hybrid between a mansion and military installation
How do you even know what Chiss style/architecture is? They are barely even canon.
Free stuff! Free unlocks THE JUMPSTART BUNDLE, or even better yet subscribe or former subs for PREFERRED FRIEND BUNDLE and seven days of extra sub, free server transfer for all! Click here! http://www.swtor.com/r/TYTv7F.

For new laughs and old memories: http://filthy-few.co.uk/files/swordinbox.html.