Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Autumn Roadmap 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

benmas
10.02.2017 , 02:29 PM | #41
waythuk/clortork/bencat/zibak/nex/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/biggreenbeam/maseddheed/cyrenic/alr/zbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.02.2017 , 02:30 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by TinaLovesHan View Post
I was excited. Now...not so much.

People who play for story and/or companions get nothing out of this. Some of us have already waited 2 yrs for the return of our companions and LIs. There is next to nothing mentioned in this roapmap about them except "we're still thinking about it."

Thanks.

Also, I have characters on Shadowlands, Jedi Covenant and Ebon Hawk. They're all merged to the same mega server (another thing I give zero cares about), what happens to all my characters?
Well, actually, people who play for story and companions DID get something. Didn't you read it? Raina Temple is coming back. Likely the least interesting LI they could have picked

EricMusco
10.02.2017 , 02:30 PM | #43 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by serenitty View Post
So these new servers. I have toons on several servers, far too many than the up to now character limit I have. Will I loose them? Will I still be able to use them? Will I have to pay extra to be allowed to use them?.
Also as I have toons on different servers, do I lose all their legacies and have to merge them all into one?

Are you going to change the way companions that are potentially dead (to some) behave to those that did not kill them. I.E not make them irrelevant to those that choose to not kill them?
After the update you will be able to access and login into all of your characters, even if the update puts you above your maximum character limit on that server. You won't be able to create a new one until you go under the cap, but we won't stop you from accessing anything you can play prior to it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

CrazyCT
10.02.2017 , 02:31 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
After the update you will be able to access and login into all of your characters, even if the update puts you above your maximum character limit on that server. You won't be able to create a new one until you go under the cap, but we won't stop you from accessing anything you can play prior to it.

-eric
But you've actually lowered the cap from 52 to 50?
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.02.2017 , 02:31 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Love how he totally dodged the bricked companions part of that question xD Pro move. And why no news on the Arcann-mance? What exactly was supposed to be the "big" part of this roadmap? The server merge?

Typhaos
10.02.2017 , 02:31 PM | #46
I'm rather sad.
No new content for another month, Ashara is still not returning and I don't like "Darth Malus" name for my server.
No content, but suggestion to keep subscription just to keep characters' names :/
Also, merging servers = population must be really low now.

:/

Master-Nala
10.02.2017 , 02:32 PM | #47
What will happen to name conflicts?
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

EricMusco
10.02.2017 , 02:33 PM | #48 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCT View Post
But you've actually lowered the cap from 52 to 50?
Nope! Does it say 50 somewhere? That would be in error if that is the case. In fact we are looking at raising those caps post-update, just nothing concrete to announce just yet on that front.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ylliarus
10.02.2017 , 02:33 PM | #49
Server merges yaaaas, yaaaaaaas, omg finally. Server merges yaaaaaas.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

DarthSpuds
10.02.2017 , 02:34 PM | #50
Quote:
Based on your most recent feedback we are going to make additional changes which include the following:

Galactic Crate content improvements were adding another slot in each crate that, no matter what Tier youre in, grants a small chance to receive a higher tier Mod/Enhancement, Grand Chance Cube, CXP Buff, or CXP consumable.
This is NOT based on our Feedback.
In fact it is exactly the OPPOSITE of our feedback.

We asked for LESS RNG, not more.

Please stop lying to us.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?
Sub Expires@ 24/05/2018
If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.