Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Autumn Roadmap 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tsillah
10.02.2017 , 02:22 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
A lot of stuff look goods which is great, a little disappointed we have to wait till November 28, 2017 for any story update, I hope it'll be worth the wait?
Well we're not getting any real content updates till then, but it could make sense to wait with that till we get to the new servers...which happens to coincide with the new content in November.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

Paulsutherland
10.02.2017 , 02:23 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by tonitirola View Post
where is the road map?????????
i cant find it
In the original post.

meh not bad I guess.

Tsillah
10.02.2017 , 02:23 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by VirtualMorrigan View Post
The link to the blog page detailing the United Forces whatever throws a 404.

I'd like to know how they plan to do the moves, with regards to names, assets etc.
Maybe the direct link works for you.
http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171002

tonitirola
10.02.2017 , 02:24 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
In the original post.

and where is the original post?

BansheeSioux
10.02.2017 , 02:24 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by serenitty View Post
So these new servers. I have toons on several servers, far too many than the up to now character limit I have. Will I loose them? Will I still be able to use them? Will I have to pay extra to be allowed to use them?.
Also as I have toons on different servers, do I lose all their legacies and have to merge them all into one?
I am also worried about this

tonitirola
10.02.2017 , 02:25 PM | #26
where is this raodmap??? i cant find it lol

Tsillah
10.02.2017 , 02:27 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by BansheeSioux View Post
I am also worried about this
in preparation for United Forces. They will once again be online shortly after the United Forces update.
What will happen to my Legacy?

Legacy Name and Level
Since Legacy names are not unique, you will not lose a Legacy name as part of this process. However, if you have two Legacies which are brought together, the name and level of the highest level Legacy will be maintained.

Character Names
In most cases, nothing will happen to your character name. Names will only be impacted when there are two of the exact same name on the new United Forces server at which point a governing system determines which character has priority:
  • Premium players (Subscribers) will have priority over Free-to-Play and Preferred Status players.
  • Highly played characters will have priority over characters with less play time.
To proactively offset unnecessary challenges around character names, we are initiating a process of removing names from long inactive accounts. Any character that has not logged in for 90-days or more which has not progressed beyond level 10 will be flagged to rename their character.

DavidAtkinson
10.02.2017 , 02:27 PM | #28
So far I am happy with this RoadMap.. and yes it makes sense.

I am sad that they are forced to merge servers. It's a sign of populatin drop but t least we are all getting into one big server.

Also happy about new PVP and GSF map and legacy bound components. This what we wanted and they seem to have listened.

Good job. Keep it up.

I don't think anyone will lose any characters with the merge.

ultimarb
10.02.2017 , 02:27 PM | #29
any information about how the server merges will work? who is getting the guild or character name and if you have more than 50 characters on tow german servers fro example you'll have more than 50 on the new one?

ceciltaru
10.02.2017 , 02:27 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by tonitirola View Post
where is the road map?
heres the link, which is from the original post where eric said to click here:

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171002-0