Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Chapter I nemesis?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite Chapter I nemesis?

Rebamcfan
10.01.2017 , 10:52 AM | #1
Chapter I of class stories begins the adventures of the various classes, introducing them with various problems they need to solve, with someone or something causing them trouble on the way, and that someone is fought in the end, beginning another chapter in various classes journey.
My question is, who of the Chapter I class story nemesis are your favorites? Who gave you the feeling off good and challenging villain bringing something in-depth to your character?
Chapter I nemesis in the spoiler tag
Spoiler

My personal favorites:
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

Diviciacus
10.01.2017 , 11:00 AM | #2
Although the IA final boss is Darth Jadus, that's a pretty big end-of-chapter twist. Still, the Eagle terrorist network is a pretty crazy foe.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

JediAkemi
10.01.2017 , 01:16 PM | #3
I really miss the final battle of the Jedi Knight's Chapter 1 (as it was waaaaaay back before RotHC). It's the one that struck me the most.

Spoiler

OldVengeance
10.01.2017 , 01:58 PM | #4
How could it be three rounds? Don't multiple round enemies need to have cut scenes between each round?

BenitsubasaChiyo
10.01.2017 , 01:58 PM | #5
Skavak. One of the very few enemies in SWTOR that truly made me hate them with every fiber of my being
Blasting reds since early access
The Red Eclipse

Diviciacus
10.01.2017 , 03:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
How could it be three rounds? Don't multiple round enemies need to have cut scenes between each round?
Yea she used to. Nearly all boss fights used to be three-parts but they cut most of it, cutscenes and all.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

OldVengeance
10.01.2017 , 04:26 PM | #7
What happened in the other cutscenes then?

JediAkemi
10.01.2017 , 04:29 PM | #8
There was at least one dialogue option between each round of the original fight.

OldVengeance
10.01.2017 , 07:57 PM | #9
And what was the dialogue in those cutscenes?

I've never seen any video of any version of the Kira fight that was not one round. Even the ones uploaded before Rise of the Hutt Cartel came out. Even the ones from a month after the game's release are the same as they are now.

Atma
10.02.2017 , 09:28 PM | #10
Tavus and Darth Jadus were fleshed out and interesting, and made the final fights worth it. Zash was fun. Taro Blood was just a dork.