Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The hottest star wars male characters.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The hottest star wars male characters.

LeGrindMax
12.17.2017 , 05:12 AM | #31
Arcann/Thexan
Han Solo (ROTJ)
Lando (ESB)
Poe Dameron
Anakin (Ep II)

Lunafox
12.18.2017 , 03:59 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazeTomahawk View Post
Iím a straight male, but I canít believe nobody has brought up Jonas Balkar
I did...*points to Balkar on the list*

Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Quinn, Theron, Vector, Scourge, Marr, Balkar, Keeper, Jadus
Han Solo
Anakin
Hux
Cassian
Kylo Ren

Ylliarus
12.18.2017 , 05:28 PM | #33
I'm surprised to see Jacen Solo barely mentioned. I would have thought he'd get more fans! Then again, my taste in men may not be the same as others' :P

My list did change though after the Last Jedi. The updated list would be the following:

1. Jacen Solo
2. Kylo Ren
3. Valkorion
4. Cassian
5. Atton Rand
The Twi'lek Crusader
It is time for the Twi'lek species to receive new appearance customization options, because they have been neglected since launch.
If you agree with this... do please click on my referral link!

JennyFlynn
12.18.2017 , 08:18 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
3. Valkorion - Come on, do I need to explain myself? Do I really need to explain myself? Not only the young can be beautiful and pretty, older men can be hot as well! Now, Valky is rather very very old... and evil... but wouldn't you do whatever he told you with that deep velvety voice of his?

4. Kylo Ren - Burn me, I dare you, burn me. Kylo is hot and you can't stop me from thinking otherwise. Especially in the trailers for The Last Jedi he looks particularly handsome... maybe it's the scar?
3 - I have to agree, I find Valkorion rather attractive both in who he is as a person and I do really love his voice.

4 - Kylo, I liked him in TFA but now after TLJ... spiked up to 100% for sure lol. He's pretty damn hot, I loved the scar and really, baby, leave the cowl you don't need it.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Jedi_Consular_El
01.03.2018 , 05:31 AM | #35
1. THERON!!!!
2. Luke Skywalker
3. Han Solo
4. Starkiller
5. Anakin Skywalker( pre-Mustafar OFC)
6. Young Obi-Wan
7. Poe Dameron
8. Arcann
9. Atton Rand
10. Darth Marr
11. Definitely not Kylo Ren. Why would anyone ever like him? He is ugly both on the outside and the inside!

countdemons
01.03.2018 , 06:53 AM | #36
Did you just misgender the starwars universe?
Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher
TOFN - TRE
Harbinger
KoTFE - Death of end game raiding http://www.swtor.com/r/xTdy9B

Jedi_Consular_El
01.03.2018 , 07:46 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by countdemons View Post
Did you just misgender the starwars universe?
Erm... What? I think everyone I menrioned is male, at least canonically so. If we're talking about the SW universe itself, where did I write it wrong and do universes even have gender?

Rebamcfan
01.03.2018 , 09:26 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post

4. Kylo Ren - Burn me, I dare you, burn me. Kylo is hot and you can't stop me from thinking otherwise. Especially in the trailers for The Last Jedi he looks particularly handsome... maybe it's the scar?
After seeing TLJ, I agree. Kylo Ren is pretty hot. Didn't like him at all in TFA but he certainly became much more likeable in TLJ, giving more to his character (that was pretty interesting already in TFA). His performance in the new film made me count him among my favorites in new Canon.
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

DarkHellRiser
01.04.2018 , 08:48 AM | #39
1: Revan
2: Obi-Wan Kenobi
3: Darth Marr (i personally love his voice)
4: Arcann
5: Kylo Ren
Here's my referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/72vPFZ

reginaplays
01.06.2018 , 04:42 PM | #40
I have to say, I've always been quite the fan of Han Solo's looks. With the new trilogy, I find Poe Dameron to be VERY attractive, too!
Click HERE for my referral link to earn 7 days of free subscription!