Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The hottest star wars male characters.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The hottest star wars male characters.

AdharaKyleth
11.20.2017 , 06:38 AM | #21
Films and games:
Anakin Skywalker
Atton Rand
Theron Shan
Malivai Quinn
I just think male chiss in general are pretty attractive looking.
Theronite
Adhara Kyleth Teraalin Nyx Scatha
http://www.swtor.com/r/fVFywm

MrJunay
11.20.2017 , 10:43 AM | #22
1 - Arcann (oh yeah baby!)
2 - Revan
3 - Darth Marr
4 - Scourge
5 - Han Solo
6 - Chancellor Palpatine (Incredibly charming!)

And why did not anyone mention Jar Jar Binks?

CloudCastle
11.20.2017 , 11:33 AM | #23
I'm just going to stick to TV/Movies.

1) Young Harrison Ford (Gosh, that roguish smile!)
2) Ewan McGregor
3) Kylo Ren - actually, his is an interesting case. He's not tradionally handsome at all, in fact he's rather awkward looking, and I suspect that most people who are attracted to him are into the bad boy Sith persona. (Nothing wrong with that.) I think I find myself liking him though more because of the awkwardness and vulnerability his character shows. He's trying so darn hard and really just floundering around - I expect we'll be seeing a redemption arc for him incoming.

Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
Oh c'mon, nobody's mentioned "Hot Kallus" yet?

https://www.facebook.com/starwarsreb...0389826450975/

(Yes, this is really a thing.)
Ok, I'll go there.

4) Kanan Jarrus
5) Agent Kallus (that voice!)

LeelaSeventen
11.20.2017 , 11:43 PM | #24
Movies:
Han Solo
Young Obiwan

Tv shows :
I guess I will go with Agent Kallius
Oh and Thrawn

Game:
Arcann
Theron Shan (theran, how do you spell that)
Vector
Valkorian

Paulsutherland
11.21.2017 , 05:35 AM | #25
Darth Marr

Shayddow
11.22.2017 , 06:06 PM | #26
Grand Admiral Thrawn
The male PB Sith in the Makeb story (Empire Side)
The male PB Sith in the JK story (Lord Pravin?)
Darth Severin in the Voss Story (yet another PB Sith)
Qui-gon Jin
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

BlazeTomahawk
11.28.2017 , 02:01 PM | #27
Iím a straight male, but I canít believe nobody has brought up Jonas Balkar

Rebamcfan
11.29.2017 , 03:57 AM | #28
After seeing new answers here I'll add Jonas Balkar and Aric Jorgan to my list, they aren't bad looking at all (and Aric is only alien male-companion who you can romance).
*Edit* And Corso Riggs.
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

Cuiwe
12.02.2017 , 07:02 AM | #29
As a straight man, these are the characters I find aesthetically pleasing:

1. Han Solo: Ok, I could live without the unbuttoned(rather buttonless ), but looks rather nice. ESPECIALLY in ESB. Very nicely groomed Nerf Herder.
2. Ewan Kenobi: Especially older incarnations as seen in Clones Attack and in Revenge. Ewan outdid himself here as did choreographers. Especially in Revenge.
3. Jango Fett: There's something awesome about his rough look. His armor set's also very nice.

Note that I'm not talking about "hot" per se. But overall aesthetics.
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Ylliarus
12.14.2017 , 12:39 AM | #30
Alright, lemme form a top 5 of hottest male characters from both Legends and Canon, movies as well as other content:

1. Jacen Solo - Come on, look at him... look at the man... he is hot, the hottest man in the Star Wars universe if you ask me. The Force knew what it did when he was conceived...

2. Atton Rand - I have a thing for bad boys... and Atton is a prime example of that. Especially bad boys who have a tough exterior and soft inside. Also, just like his hair swoops down to the side I swoop down to the ground when I see him.

3. Valkorion - Come on, do I need to explain myself? Do I really need to explain myself? Not only the young can be beautiful and pretty, older men can be hot as well! Now, Valky is rather very very old... and evil... but wouldn't you do whatever he told you with that deep velvety voice of his?

4. Kylo Ren - Burn me, I dare you, burn me. Kylo is hot and you can't stop me from thinking otherwise. Especially in the trailers for The Last Jedi he looks particularly handsome... maybe it's the scar?

5. Cassian Andor - Did you see that face? Those puppy eyes? Do I need to say more? Also, that accent... swoon!
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!