Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Your Companíon> is Moving to Harbringer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
<Your Companíon> is Moving to Harbringer

valligurl
09.30.2017 , 07:08 PM | #1
<Your Companíon> is moving to Harbinger!
If you want a guild invite over there ask an Officer/General/Guildmaster to invite you to the guild, members can invite as well. Also, you can call out in the /urcomp channel (write /cjoin urcomp)!
Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Referrel Link

Chryptyk
10.01.2017 , 12:28 PM | #2
Makes me sad to hear that but best of luck with every thing over there

valligurl
10.01.2017 , 03:44 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Chryptyk View Post
Makes me sad to hear that but best of luck with every thing over there
Thank you! Wish we could stay but the way Shadowlands' population and activity is going it is better to get out while we can. =/
Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Referrel Link

Chryptyk
10.01.2017 , 04:21 PM | #4
Straike btw. My raid team went to wow for now. Cool if I transfer a toon or 2 to hang out with you guys now and then over there?

valligurl
10.01.2017 , 04:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Chryptyk View Post
Straike btw. My raid team went to wow for now. Cool if I transfer a toon or 2 to hang out with you guys now and then over there?
Absolutely! That would be awesome. (:
Referrel Link

Lockonstatos
10.03.2017 , 08:13 AM | #6
I don't see the point when the mass server merge is happening next month anyways.

valligurl
10.03.2017 , 08:17 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lockonstatos View Post
I don't see the point when the mass server merge is happening next month anyways.
Maybe.
We've currently postponed all transfers for the time being until we've discussed it and reached an agreement whether or not staying or continuing to transfer is still best for the guild.
Referrel Link

Pzhang
10.03.2017 , 09:25 AM | #8
Not a member of YC here but I've played with and against members of YC in PvP matches before (Janvs most notably). I sincerely hope that this latest announcement will pursuade you enough to change your minds. If not, I wish you all the best of luck and we will miss you guys, if that is the case.

-Kalyx, Unchained Wrath

valligurl
10.04.2017 , 10:35 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Pzhang View Post
Not a member of YC here but I've played with and against members of YC in PvP matches before (Janvs most notably). I sincerely hope that this latest announcement will pursuade you enough to change your minds. If not, I wish you all the best of luck and we will miss you guys, if that is the case.

-Kalyx, Unchained Wrath
Thank you!

The guild is staying on Shadowlands. We're going to be having alts on Harbinger until after the merges.
Referrel Link

OasisKid
10.05.2017 , 03:40 PM | #10
I am really excited to hear this... YAY!
Kytera

GM of <Not Another Meme>