Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anarchy/Mischief gun holsters vanish!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Anarchy/Mischief gun holsters vanish!

Starladytwo
09.29.2017 , 09:07 AM | #1
Finally got myself the Anarchy gun, happily, I made a new smuggler in order to use it. I get no more than two min into play before I realize there's something wrong with the holster. It vanishes off the right side of my character's hip at random and is only fixable by taking the guns off and putting back on. The gun is extremely rare and to have a major bug like this is making me very angry.

Khartu
10.01.2017 , 11:51 AM | #2
Yeah, I finally got an Anarchy for my smuggler and what a disappointment it was to find out how bugged it is. It's not just that the holster disappears, which it does in all convo scenes, it's that it, as often as not, appears on the left hip with the pistol on the right hip. It's just immersion breaking bugged and yes it's extremely rare and valuable. Perhaps the strangest thing about this platinum item is that any developer who tried it out would find the bug within a minute or two of play. There really is no need for a bug like this to even make it to QA. Anyway, it's going on three months since it was released and no acknowledgement as a bug nor estimated time to fix. Working as intended.

Khartu
10.05.2017 , 10:43 AM | #3
Played a little on my smuggler and didn't notice the holster moving empty to my left hip. It just vanished altogether and I didn't see the holster for the play session. I suppose just removing the holster makes the bug less immersion breaking, but would it be possible to get this platinum item working as originally intended? Maybe in 5.5?

Saregon
04.11.2018 , 09:50 PM | #4
This is still happening 6 months later. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED. THIS IS A REAL MONEY CASH SHOP ITEM. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom

Here is my Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Saregon
04.13.2018 , 10:33 PM | #5
Been watching this like a hawk ever since I got the guns (I use Mischief only on my Scoundrel) to try to find a scenario in which I can consistently recreate this and I did just come across something. I was able to get the holster to repeatedly disappear by entering a story instance. I saw it vanish right as I crossed through the green barrier into the story instance. Exited, unequipped and re-equipped the gun to get the holster to come back, re-entered the story instance and poof, it disappears again. Repeated this about 5 times to see if it kept happening, and yep, every single time. Now, that's just one case I noticed this in, but I'm pretty sure the previous times I've noticed it was suddenly gone it had nothing to do with entering an instanced area, but at least this is a start. It was from entering Lazhae's Labratory on Nar Shaddaa for that part of the smuggler story.

Look at this and fix this real money item!
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom

Saregon
04.13.2018 , 11:12 PM | #6
Was again able to recreate this while entering the smuggler story instance The Celestial Crow.
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom