Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RNGesus is not kind

NeoBlakkrstal
09.28.2017 , 11:00 PM | #1
I would like to describe a frustrating situation that occurs all to often in SWTOR. Today, I opened 70 Tier 3 command crates, 42 of them on one toon, and in all those boxes, again a total of 70, I received exactly 2 pieces of tier 3 equipment. In addition I would also like to point out that the same toon that opened those 42 command crates, and is now lvl 227 in command rank, is also still sporting several pieces of tier 1 equipment, because the drop rate is so low that it is nearly impossible to acquire a complete set of tier gear before reaching the next tier. This is ridiculous, and leads to severe frustration with the grind. When you spend hours and hours grinding away at something, only to receive little, or no reward at all, this makes you not want to bother at all. Please, either scrap the RNG system completely, or seriously increase the drop rate of tier appropriate gear in the command crates. In addition, you might want to consider upping, astronomically, the amount of unassembled components being distributed during PvP. If it is your attention that multiple sources be used to acquire gear, then increase the reward for doing so. I would also like to suggest, in the event the current system continues on, which I fear is highly likely, Please fix it so that if you are given a duplicate piece of tier gear from the crates, or given a piece that you do not wish to use, allow the players to swap that piece for a piece that they do want/need.
There is no finer thing than the blood of an enemy,
righteously slain. - Hedarr Soongh

My Referral Link

Eshvara
09.29.2017 , 12:01 AM | #2
RNGesus is never on your side.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

YlliyaXor
09.29.2017 , 12:55 AM | #3
RNGesus hates everyone equally.

"let the children come to me so i can give them green implants that aren't right for their class"

Removing green and blue gear from the loot table would help.

SteveTheCynic
09.29.2017 , 02:22 AM | #4
There is a reason that I refer to the personification of chance as the Mistress of Pain. (aka the goddess Fortuna, aka Lady Luck). I think you may have stumbled on to it.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

benficakungfu
09.29.2017 , 02:33 AM | #5
Hahahhaa its dog****, dog**** system.

rlionherz
09.29.2017 , 02:35 AM | #6
you should hail the RNGsus more often with some blood sacrifice while doing PvP and GSF. Earn your UCS blessing!
Agent Liz Wilson

gimme a shout ingame on TRE an get a lil extra for clicking ma link

Sundown
09.29.2017 , 03:24 AM | #7
You don't get it!

It is exciting!

orangenee
09.29.2017 , 04:00 AM | #8
You should all play Bloodbowl some time. You'll know what pain is then.

This RNGesus iteration is the most beneficent entity ever created in comparison.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Tsillah
09.29.2017 , 04:09 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
You should all play Bloodbowl some time. You'll know what pain is then.

This RNGesus iteration is the most beneficent entity ever created in comparison.
There's always something worse out there. Doesn't make this better. It's like choosing between two diseases...I'd rather just be healthy really.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

orangenee
09.29.2017 , 04:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
There's always something worse out there. Doesn't make this better. It's like choosing between two diseases...I'd rather just be healthy really.
Wow.

The mood on this forum really is crappy isn't it.........glass is completely empty even when it's full.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn