Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You're so vain....

JattaGin
09.28.2017 , 08:48 AM | #11
Stupid.

OP, you probably think this reply is about you.
You know you want it:
My referral link (and explanation of the goodies we get).

TheGreatHambino
09.28.2017 , 08:50 AM | #12
After this game closes for good I'd LOVE to see a "confession" post somewhere detailing how many BW staff posted on the forums to do nothing but white knight the developers' actions. If they decided to put 252 gear on the CM, there's definitely a group of people here who'd applaud them and tell us how it's the players fault for forcing the decision.

Sargrith
09.28.2017 , 08:56 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGreatHambino View Post
After this game closes for good I'd LOVE to see a "confession" post somewhere detailing how many BW staff posted on the forums to do nothing but white knight the developers' actions. If they decided to put 252 gear on the CM, there's definitely a group of people here who'd applaud them and tell us how it's the players fault for forcing the decision.
Read my posts, I am not a white knight, not even close. But balance was needed and because of the power of the classes it pretty much had to be nerfs.

I am not at all saying how it was done or how long it has taken is right, but nerfs were and some still are needed.

TUXs
09.28.2017 , 09:03 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sargrith View Post
Read my posts, I am not a white knight, not even close. But balance was needed and because of the power of the classes it pretty much had to be nerfs.
Where? Where were 8 classes overpowered exactly??? Nothing SM counts because SM isn't meant to be "challenging", it's meant to be completed by every skill level of player, not challenging for the top 1%.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Zerileth
09.28.2017 , 09:06 AM | #15
..., with the changes to OP and Merc healing Sorc healing might need to get hit again......and there are a few DPS classes that too might need a change or two.
And this downward spiral of nerfing will be beneficial to the game?
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here

TUXs
09.28.2017 , 09:10 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGreatHambino View Post
No kidding...it's mind boggling.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

curulz
09.28.2017 , 09:13 AM | #17
Many weeks ago I 8 man’d a 16 man hm TFB. We also 8 man’d the newest boss in 16 man mode. Its doable but a serious challenge. Which is nice but to have to create artificial challenge like that seems wrong. .
Even if you did 8 man 16m HM TFB that doesn't mean things needed nerfing. Nerfs should not be based around the highest tier players. Top tier will always have to create their own challenge, but that doesn't mean the game needs to change to suit them. A team can always reduce their stats, run old gear, take off half their gear, etc.

olagatonjedi
09.28.2017 , 09:15 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Where? Where were 8 classes overpowered exactly??? Nothing SM counts because SM isn't meant to be "challenging", it's meant to be completed by every skill level of player, not challenging for the top 1%.
Who says story mode ops arent supposed to be challenging? Are you just making that **** up? I dont recall BW ever saying that.

Sargrith
09.28.2017 , 09:25 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Tux you’re loosing control here. You know I never mentioned SM ops. I am not part of the top 1% I am barely part of the top 51% maybe.....

But you want to talk SM....ok I tanked SM DF in dps gear without a shield all the way till the end, no deaths because I forgot to gear swap. That’s because healing is very over powered.

Part of this is because we’ve been doing the same fights for literally years now, we know every mechanic perfectly. But also part is the high dps and hps that we can get from most classes. I play a SS gunslinger and even with it once having been second worst training dummy dps I never had an issues DPS wise in any HM.

Sargrith
09.28.2017 , 09:26 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
And this downward spiral of nerfing will be beneficial to the game?
I know, and partly its because I think they might have gone too far this time or not far enough with sage healing not sure will need to see how it plays out. All I can say is Sorcs have been able to heal anything I have run since their changes so.....

Nerfs are nasty bussiness. And balance is never achieved but I still believe it needs to be chased.