Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

50 PERCENT? Really?

JattaGin
09.28.2017 , 08:46 AM | #11
With this nerf, BW wants to ensure that more players play HM and NiM content. Because let's face it, the reason why hardly anyone plays this kind of content is because it's too easy.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Foambreaker
09.28.2017 , 09:50 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
What do we suppose actually happened in development to warrant all these nerfs?

Were they as somebody said, way off what they actually intended when they made these characters, or did they just not have a "maths guy" at the time?
They are trying to make all the healers the same, in spite of the core differences. They just have a very shallow understanding of the game.

DarthSpuds
09.28.2017 , 11:51 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DanNV View Post
Probably not gonna happen.

ESO has some fun healing builds, though.
MagPlar FTW.

Can Heal and DPS simultaneously at Veteran Level content.

Before the Morrowind Nerfs the Omega Tamplar could Heal, DPS and Tank vet content simultaneously.

Was awesome.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?
Sub Expires@ 24/05/2018
If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

Djake
09.28.2017 , 12:11 PM | #14
Their plan is really pretty simple. As they add higher gear tiers, they nerf the classes so that the content difficulty stays the same.
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about. -- DamionSchubert

Transcendent
09.28.2017 , 02:45 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Djake View Post
Their plan is really pretty simple. As they add higher gear tiers, they nerf the classes so that the content difficulty stays the same.
That's baf. I miss being able to two man operations! That was fun, seeing if it was possible to do once a level cap increase landed. Fun times. Shame BioWare don't really understand the word "fun" is subjective and don't give players more options.

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

Christie_Swift
09.28.2017 , 02:49 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
Just think of what would happen if you designed something from the ground up and you were 50% off of a target that you also created.

It's a bit mind boggleing that a developer, designer, producer - whatever, could create it all and be so far off but not just in what you mentioned but in multiple areas/classes for nearly every class.

It's like trying to throw a ball and then choking on it somehow. Thats how bad bioware is ATM.
For sure...any REAL world company that is OFF 50% target usually closes down. This is way out of line and there needs to be a better explanation than they are just trying to balance out to a target....probably more like please get a better job.
The light shines in the darkness. The darkness does not
extinguish the light.

For great freebies click here http://www.swtor.com/r/79NsBH

Ansultares
09.28.2017 , 03:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
I replaced three 228 crit augs with mastery augs, which gave me a 11.2% increase in base healing
285 Mastery produced a 11.2% increase in base healing?

No wonder healers are so ridiculously OP.
Snare