Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want legacy Unassembled Components now.... right now

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I want legacy Unassembled Components now.... right now

RevorteX
09.28.2017 , 03:27 AM | #11
I am so for Legacy components,this will make people play on multiple toons and use the components where they see fit. This will make the grind at least bearable.

SteveTheCynic
09.28.2017 , 07:09 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Eli_Porter View Post
You still get the base unassembled components and CXP for participating, which is a lot if you didn't even have time to get more than one medal.
Agreed, but I wasn't disputing that. I was disputing the "dailies and weeklies should be based on medals" part. If you get dragged in to the last minute of a match, you currently get full credit for the loss (or, rarely, the win), but you get very few medals, perhaps only the one for joining an existing match.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

merovejec
09.28.2017 , 07:15 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RevorteX View Post
I am so for Legacy components,this will make people play on multiple toons and use the components where they see fit. This will make the grind at least bearable.
Isnt the point of legacy components to play on one toon buy to be able to use them on all??
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

Eli_Porter
09.28.2017 , 07:24 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Agreed, but I wasn't disputing that. I was disputing the "dailies and weeklies should be based on medals" part. If you get dragged in to the last minute of a match, you currently get full credit for the loss (or, rarely, the win), but you get very few medals, perhaps only the one for joining an existing match.
So? Why should you get full UC rewards (which are the main reward) for joining in the last minute?

Sarova
09.28.2017 , 01:14 PM | #15
Back on Ops topic - I also want legacy unassembled components. Wasn't this supposed to happen when Command Tokens went legacy wide? I'm sitting on almost the maximum amount of UC on my main. The Devs need to give us an answer (yay or nay) so me and others will know whether to bother thinking about them on a main character any more.
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

Ansultares
09.28.2017 , 02:22 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Kind of a shame if you keep getting dumped into matches two seconds before they end, and therefore only get 1 medal. (I had one match once where I loaded in to see the "Your side won" panel. It was Voidstar... Shortest win I ever had. But I only got 1 medal.)
You act like it's a regular occurance. Sure, it happens, but not that often.
Snare

Transcendent
09.28.2017 , 02:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Isnt the point of legacy components to play on one toon buy to be able to use them on all??
Well if you did that with Legacy PvP commendations when we had them, you probably made your life harder gearing up?

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.