Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want legacy Unassembled Components now.... right now

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I want legacy Unassembled Components now.... right now

gsummers
09.27.2017 , 07:19 PM | #1
I want them for the following reasons:

1. I am trying to gear up a pub toon for raiding and I'm tired of the RNG of the command boxes just giving me blue 244 stuff.

2. I want to do a 2 match Daily on an Imp toon, not a 4 match daily on a pub toon

3. I want to do a 12 match Weekly on an Imp toon, not a 19 match Weekly on a pub toon.

Dailies and weeklies take too long as a pub. I want to avoid pub pvp, go spam basic attack in imp pvp and still win, then move on with the game.

Right now.
In space, all warriors are cold warriors

Beyrahl
09.27.2017 , 07:46 PM | #2
Believe sometime in 5.1 eric said we'd get them, where they are I dunno, thought it was coming with 5.4, didn't so 5.5? Maybe, I doubt they even think of it to be honest, been multiple patches since they said they'd give it to us, a few of them where it wasn't even mentioned or talked about.

yellow_
09.27.2017 , 10:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beyrahl View Post
Believe sometime in 5.1 eric said we'd get them, where they are I dunno, thought it was coming with 5.4, didn't so 5.5? Maybe, I doubt they even think of it to be honest, been multiple patches since they said they'd give it to us, a few of them where it wasn't even mentioned or talked about.
I hope someone at bw with far too much decision-making power has decided that feature absolutely must be released with some of the other QOL features they've talked about (like legacy credits) because there's no excuse for how long they've been stringing us out on this. Like you said, they've been dangling this carrot in front of us for basically the entire patch.

I don't code games for a living but there is absolutely no way adding that feature quickly would be difficult if they actually cared enough to do it.

Quote: Originally Posted by gsummers View Post
2. I want to do a 2 match Daily on an Imp toon, not a 4 match daily on a pub toon

3. I want to do a 12 match Weekly on an Imp toon, not a 19 match Weekly on a pub toon.
lol I think we all know that feel

can we add "I want to be able to buy left side for my least played alts so I am not stuck on 246s until 6.0" to this list?

Eli_Porter
09.28.2017 , 12:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by gsummers View Post

Dailies and weeklies take too long as a pub. I want to avoid pub pvp, go spam basic attack in imp pvp and still win, then move on with the game.
Which is why dailies and weeklies should require medals and not wins/losses.

DenariusJay
09.28.2017 , 12:25 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by yellow_ View Post
lol I think we all know that feel

can we add "I want to be able to buy left side for my least played alts so I am not stuck on 246s until 6.0" to this list?
omg... so much this.

I did manage to upgrade a few left side on my commando and gunslinger on Pub side, but that was over a long period of time and of many beat downs. Sometimes I take almost 3 weeks just to complete a weekly for any pub toon. I just gave up and went back to grinding rng to see if I can score some 248 left sides.

Also, ranked is non-existent on pub side for harb. Which slows down component gains. I NEVER see pops. And ive sat in que for awhile and never get a pop. Pub side culture for pvp is dead, with a few imp alts that try to revive every now and then, but overall, its dead jim.
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Denzel Washington

merovejec
09.28.2017 , 01:04 AM | #6
I want it all.....
I want it all......
and I want it NOW!!!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Elusive_Thing
09.28.2017 , 01:54 AM | #7
That system is incredible biased given how class and spec mechanics work.

Eli_Porter
09.28.2017 , 02:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Elusive_Thing View Post
That system is incredible biased given how class and spec mechanics work.
Which is why it's capped at 8 per match and you only need 6-7 medals in 3 matches to complete the daily.

SteveTheCynic
09.28.2017 , 03:13 AM | #9
Kind of a shame if you keep getting dumped into matches two seconds before they end, and therefore only get 1 medal. (I had one match once where I loaded in to see the "Your side won" panel. It was Voidstar... Shortest win I ever had. But I only got 1 medal.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Eli_Porter
09.28.2017 , 03:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Kind of a shame if you keep getting dumped into matches two seconds before they end, and therefore only get 1 medal. (I had one match once where I loaded in to see the "Your side won" panel. It was Voidstar... Shortest win I ever had. But I only got 1 medal.)
You still get the base unassembled components and CXP for participating, which is a lot if you didn't even have time to get more than one medal.