Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc/Mando/Ops/Scoundrel Healers Nerfed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Merc/Mando/Ops/Scoundrel Healers Nerfed

yellow_
09.29.2017 , 08:49 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirpputori View Post
nah fam, oper has roll = most mobile and unkillable.

Oh, and they don't need to even use other heal abilities except probe

:^)
LOL that thread

ThrakhathSpawn
10.04.2017 , 04:21 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
Name the heals on the move.
The operative's move ability takes a GCD, and the sorc's doesn't, its off the GCD and runs in the background. The sorc can speed away to make an LOS solid cast without being interrupted, while still using mobile heal abilities.

The operative has to stop healing entirely for one to two GCD's to accomplish the same thing.

The ease of the sorc to rapidly LOS and make a hard cast that can't be interrupted counts to being mobile.
If it weren't for all the other kinds of ships everyone would fly a strike fighter.

WickedGonzo
10.05.2017 , 01:55 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
Name the heals on the move.
Roaming mend, innervate, bubble, revivification, resurgence

Actually the only one that CAN'T be cast on the move is dark infusion.

My answer to you: name 2 heals sorc have that can't be cast on the move. Go ahead, I'm waiting

Elusive_Thing
10.05.2017 , 04:05 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
Roaming mend, innervate, bubble, revivification, resurgence

Actually the only one that CAN'T be cast on the move is dark infusion.

My answer to you: name 2 heals sorc have that can't be cast on the move. Go ahead, I'm waiting
Dark Heal. Not without the proc, I mean, but if you count procs, you might just as well count Dark Infusion as well due to the utility. However, I do agree with your overall point, Sorcs are more mobile, quite a bit so.

WickedGonzo
10.06.2017 , 12:44 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Elusive_Thing View Post
Dark Heal. Not without the proc, I mean, but if you count procs, you might just as well count Dark Infusion as well due to the utility. However, I do agree with your overall point, Sorcs are more mobile, quite a bit so.
You can cast dark heal on the move, you always should. If you're standing still you might as well proc dark infusion and cast it once then cast it again without the proc. But yeah, my point was that sorcs should never stand still unless casting dark infusion which is the only one that can't be instant no matter the proc.

brishae
10.06.2017 , 03:35 AM | #46
Why are Merc/Op heals even being nerfed lol. Just delete the retard save me buttons (trauama regulators and marauder pacify utility) plz bioware
Carthy =)

Elusive_Thing
10.06.2017 , 08:41 AM | #47
You can cast dark heal on the move, you always should. If you're standing still you might as well proc dark infusion and cast it once then cast it again without the proc. But yeah, my point was that sorcs should never stand still unless casting dark infusion which is the only one that can't be instant no matter the proc.
I tend to use Galvanizing Cleanse in regs instead of stun/AoE DR, so that's another instant proc. Not worth it, for me at least, in ranked though. However, Dark Heal can't be cast on the move without a proc from either Revivification, Crushing Darkness or Dark Infusion. Tbh, the only time I ever use it without the proc is to cast a speedboost for someone in Huttball at the very beginning if there is no Predation available, so it's kind of a moot point anyway.

WickedGonzo
10.06.2017 , 09:35 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Elusive_Thing View Post
I tend to use Galvanizing Cleanse in regs instead of stun/AoE DR, so that's another instant proc. Not worth it, for me at least, in ranked though. However, Dark Heal can't be cast on the move without a proc from either Revivification, Crushing Darkness or Dark Infusion. Tbh, the only time I ever use it without the proc is to cast a speedboost for someone in Huttball at the very beginning if there is no Predation available, so it's kind of a moot point anyway.
Exactly. Saying that sorc is immobile is just a sign of ineptitude and lack of actual game knowledge and therefore any notable skill.

Jake_Chambers
10.06.2017 , 09:50 AM | #49
Itís not just the number of abilities that are instant. Note that innervate, static barrier, and roaming mend are substantial burst heals that are instant or casted while moving, and compare that to kolto waves, kolto infusion, and kolto injection
TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE
REVALIO
astor best egirlfriend

Elusive_Thing
10.06.2017 , 02:56 PM | #50
Exactly. Saying that sorc is immobile is just a sign of ineptitude and lack of actual game knowledge and therefore any notable skill.
This I agree with, though I wouldn't say I have any notable skill. Even a lacklustre player can occasionally see what is what!