Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

All Healers Now Nerfed


Foambreaker's Avatar


Foambreaker
09.27.2017 , 01:58 PM | #1

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
09.27.2017 , 02:31 PM | #2
Thankfully...I was so sick of our merc/mando healers having fun...it disgusted me. No we can all be equally dismayed and frustrated.

I just can't wait until they nerf utilities with 5.6...the excitement and anticipation is killin me.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
09.27.2017 , 02:42 PM | #3
Maybe we'll all be on par now and nobody got nerfed to oblivion.(haven't checked the targeted class threads)
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Tharianus's Avatar


Tharianus
09.27.2017 , 02:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Maybe we'll all be on par now and nobody got nerfed to oblivion.(haven't checked the targeted class threads)
no we are not on par... we are on par RIGHT NOW with sages... if they nerf us we are the weakest again.....
Tharï
<Special Forces> Germany[B]
Referreal Link: KLICK ME!
Twitch Channel

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
09.27.2017 , 03:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tharianus View Post
no we are not on par... we are on par RIGHT NOW with sages... if they nerf us we are the weakest again.....
So according to you, all healers at the moment are all on par and everything is balanced? Minus player skill ofc.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

ivanhedgehog's Avatar


ivanhedgehog
09.27.2017 , 03:13 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Thankfully...I was so sick of our merc/mando healers having fun...it disgusted me. No we can all be equally dismayed and frustrated.

I just can't wait until they nerf utilities with 5.6...the excitement and anticipation is killin me.
all communication from the devs lately have been nerfs, not discussion of the nerfs but just an announcement. NOTHING positive about the upcoming patch which leads me to think there will be nothing positive. I really dont think they could have done a worse job this summer. Their "greater communication" was a bald faced lie. They have nothing to improve the game, only slap down the players with stupidly thought out nerfs. Really awful pr job in the presentation of their butchering of classes. now that all heal specs are being gutted we can look forwards to less groups even attempting hm raids. Along side a year that will have no expansion, this is a new low even for BW.

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
09.27.2017 , 03:13 PM | #7
No sense arguing about it. Seems to be one choice left.

(No I am not happy with the changes they have done but I have learned one thing, they don't care what they do so why argue with them. )
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
09.27.2017 , 03:18 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post
all communication from the devs lately have been nerfs, not discussion of the nerfs but just an announcement. NOTHING positive about the upcoming patch which leads me to think there will be nothing positive. I really dont think they could have done a worse job this summer. Their "greater communication" was a bald faced lie. They have nothing to improve the game, only slap down the players with stupidly thought out nerfs. Really awful pr job in the presentation of their butchering of classes. now that all heal specs are being gutted we can look forwards to less groups even attempting hm raids. Along side a year that will have no expansion, this is a new low even for BW.
You mean the ones that stay. This is getting too much for a lot of us.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Tharianus's Avatar


Tharianus
09.27.2017 , 03:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
So according to you, all healers at the moment are all on par and everything is balanced? Minus player skill ofc.
of course not....

in case of numbers
mercs are on par right now with sages...

1. wandering mend heal is an instant heal (huge advantage in pvp) compared to prog. scan
2. a big amount of merc/mando hps comes from defensives... so why nerf our normal heals?
3. Merc/Mando is the weakest healer so i think a slight advantage with DCDs is necessary

only a handful Merc/Mandos right now are able to pull over 10k hps.. same goes for sages right now

BUT

with those nerfs it will be almost impossible to heal over 10k hps as a mando...

7% prog. scan nerf is huge same for 6.45% APM....
Tharï
<Special Forces> Germany[B]
Referreal Link: KLICK ME!
Twitch Channel

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
09.27.2017 , 03:22 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
So according to you, all healers at the moment are all on par and everything is balanced? Minus player skill ofc.
Scoundrel healers are harder to play unless you know what you are doing. What they are doing to them is going to make it harder for those that don't know how to play them, hell I played one since launched and this isn't the first time they have nerf my scoundrel but it may be the last time I will continue playing.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj