Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So does the CXP uber-fest end this weekend ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So does the CXP uber-fest end this weekend ?

orangenee
09.27.2017 , 03:54 PM | #11
I no longer care.

I realised this whole CXP thing is turning into a job so instead of having a nervous breakdown and murdering everybody at the office I stopped doing it.

I possess enough garbage and really don't need anymore. I'm only doing Ziost because those outfits look good, that and it takes 20 minutes.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

EtaKoshka
09.27.2017 , 04:32 PM | #12
Good! I have some time. Lol
Gigabyte 970A-UD3P - AMD 8320 oc'd 4.0 - 16gb GSkill Ram -
Radeon R9 270x - Samsung Evo 850 250gb SSD - (3) Seagate ST2000

http://www.swtor.com/r/LSpsXx - SWTOR Referral

BenduKundalini
09.27.2017 , 06:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainBlackjack View Post
The real problem here is while your chasing that carrot on a stick and thinking of how sweet it will taste your friendly devs the ones who rigged this disaster have already poisend the prize. after 300 you can look forward to grinding for cxp to get crates that will drop trash and sometimes the 248 that you get when you first arrived but the best part is you will see that piece over and over so all your effort will be payed of by selling or disintigrating the 1 piece.
When you make--> Cheers on making it to 300 and welcome to the real nightmare
I have half my gear in shiny 248 gold, tyvm

TheRobDaCool
09.27.2017 , 06:17 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
I no longer care.

I realised this whole CXP thing is turning into a job so instead of having a nervous breakdown and murdering everybody at the office I stopped doing it.

I possess enough garbage and really don't need anymore. I'm only doing Ziost because those outfits look good, that and it takes 20 minutes.
I made it to Command 57 and got bored of it, no idea how anyone could get to 300 -especially on multiple characters.
This is my Referral Link there are many like it, but this one is mine!

Vodolebon
09.27.2017 , 07:29 PM | #15
First, antyhing that has 300 ranks automaticaly makes me not care. Even if i had a rank in one click i'm not sure i would do it.

Second, i get why we may want crates (or tokens, in fact), for gear, but the best gear is in ops, so what's the point of the 300 ranks thing?
I didn't care about "build up your alliance" before the eternal championship, because i guess it doesn't change anything in the end. And it will be the same with command ranks. Next expansion, We'll get 5 more levels, a token for a 70 character, and alliance or command won't mean anything.

There is a chance that they in fact have long term plans and make something interesting with it, but for now, i'm treating it as pointless grind to get players busy.

400, 500, 1000... sure, bump it up, still don't care. especialy if they scale down to 75xp per mission. lol

and btw, i won't go 300 on ONE character, so on eight....

Sundown
09.27.2017 , 11:21 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Vagessel View Post
Knowing that this is a very limited opportunity and that itís going to leave soon Iíve been rushing rushing rushing to level as many alts as I can.

Iím just sick of it.

I stopped for a bit only to realize if I donít act Iíll never get them leveled (I had been playing without concern or interest in leveling command.).

So Iím rushing rushing rushing ... hoping for October 10 to arrive soon!
I hear you. I am burned out - I hate time-bound activities, they make me do things I don't want to. Yes, I know, I am easily manipulated.

Last night I went on with a toon and got the third yellow chest, while only having one other legendary part. RNG sucks Bioware, just accept it ffs.

MandFlurry
09.28.2017 , 12:51 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
Your best bet is to take your main to 300 then invest in the +25% perk for alts...

Thanks much MandFlurry. Where did they state that ?

Buy a cxp x2 booster stim on fleet (supplies) and try to redeem quests during your faction's victory hour.
Invest in your perks to add +10% bonus on your main. On my main in top conditions (bonus is on dailies, winning faction, stim, perks) I can get 2700 cp out of a single mission or even a mission bonus !
When you hit 300 buy the +25% cxp perk for alts.
Keith and Musco, had that article 2 weeks back or so, i believe. Keith decided to have a stay in the CXP buff because he wanted more of his alts to get to 300. Musco thought the boost was crazy, but Keith luckily didn't listen.

I think Musco, likes it, even if he thinks it's an insane amount of CXP in his view.

I don't have a Main, i don't like any character over another, but i think i'll have no choice but to pick 1 alt. Most people with lives still don't have enough time to get all their characters to 300.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3k4e

MandFlurry
09.28.2017 , 12:54 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRobDaCool View Post
I made it to Command 57 and got bored of it, no idea how anyone could get to 300 -especially on multiple characters.
Truthfully i've had to take a break a few times because the grind made me physicaly sick. You can see my Medical report.

We need better than this crap.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3k4e

xordevoreaux
09.28.2017 , 04:38 AM | #19
I'll be depressed when the extra cxp boost ends. I don't care how much they raise it, it'll now feel like a nerf from what we're getting, and make the grind grindier, even with the 25% perk when you reach gc 300.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Vercundus
09.28.2017 , 04:42 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
I no longer care.

You know those same outfits can be acquired from alliance crates, Remnant Yavin sets. And those do not change appearance based on faction.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs