Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

So does the CXP uber-fest end this weekend ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So does the CXP uber-fest end this weekend ?

BenduKundalini's Avatar


BenduKundalini
09.27.2017 , 08:56 AM | #1
Keith said it would last "through September" and the month's almost over.

So ? Any info ?

MandFlurry's Avatar


MandFlurry
09.27.2017 , 09:08 AM | #2
No, it ends on Oct 10, 2017.

I hope i can get my 5 Mains to Tier 3, but been busy with Emergency services, so.....

On most of the 5 they are in the 140's to 160's, did 6 hours on 2 toons yesterday. haven't played this much in a very long time.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3k4e

TheRobDaCool's Avatar


TheRobDaCool
09.27.2017 , 09:18 AM | #3
I had no idea it was going on, shows how much I pay attention lol

But I seem t be getting the same amount o CXP though
This is my Referral Link there are many like it, but this one is mine!

docbenwayddo's Avatar


docbenwayddo
09.27.2017 , 09:37 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRobDaCool View Post
I had no idea it was going on, shows how much I pay attention lol

But I seem t be getting the same amount o CXP though
Old daily areas like Black Hole and Oricon have had their cxp boosted by 15x. It made them actually worthwhile to run GC ranks.
Iokath daily area was "fixed" to the regular 75cxp rather than the 1125cxp rewards from the other areas, but no one wants to go to Iokath anyway.

BenduKundalini's Avatar


BenduKundalini
09.27.2017 , 09:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MandFlurry View Post
No, it ends on Oct 10, 2017.

I hope i can get my 5 Mains to Tier 3, but been busy with Emergency services, so.....

On most of the 5 they are in the 140's to 160's, did 6 hours on 2 toons yesterday. haven't played this much in a very long time.
Your best bet is to take your main to 300 then invest in the +25% perk for alts...

Thanks much MandFlurry. Where did they state that ?

Quote: Originally Posted by docbenwayddo View Post
Old daily areas like Black Hole and Oricon have had their cxp boosted by 15x. It made them actually worthwhile to run GC ranks.
Iokath daily area was "fixed" to the regular 75cxp rather than the 1125cxp rewards from the other areas, but no one wants to go to Iokath anyway.
Buy a cxp x2 booster stim on fleet (supplies) and try to redeem quests during your faction's victory hour.
Invest in your perks to add +10% bonus on your main. On my main in top conditions (bonus is on dailies, winning faction, stim, perks) I can get 2700 cp out of a single mission or even a mission bonus !
When you hit 300 buy the +25% cxp perk for alts.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
09.27.2017 , 10:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
Buy a cxp x2 booster stim on fleet (supplies) and try to redeem quests during your faction's victory hour.
Invest in your perks to add +10% bonus on your main. On my main in top conditions (bonus is on dailies, winning faction, stim, perks) I can get 2700 cp out of a single mission or even a mission bonus !
When you hit 300 buy the +25% cxp perk for alts.
With all the perks and boosts active, during a double-CXP week, you can get a gnat's whisker short of 4000 CXP for each daily, about 2/3 (3/4?) of that for any weekly on, say, Yavin, and that same almost-4000 for each Yavin bonus mission. (Don't know about anywhere else on the bonus missions, and above all do not take the weeklies on Section X and one of the others that isn't Yavin, because they are bugged and remove your Light/Dark points.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

BenduKundalini's Avatar


BenduKundalini
09.27.2017 , 10:15 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
With all the perks and boosts active, during a double-CXP week, you can get a gnat's whisker short of 4000 CXP for each daily, about 2/3 (3/4?) of that for any weekly on, say, Yavin, and that same almost-4000 for each Yavin bonus mission. (Don't know about anywhere else on the bonus missions, and above all do not take the weeklies on Section X and one of the others that isn't Yavin, because they are bugged and remove your Light/Dark points.)
Yeah, after 10 days of farming section X I did lose my light side points, however already back to IV.
When is there a double xp week ?

As for section X, well. Unless you have a weapon or gear that requires a certain level of alignment it's a matter of time cost/opportunity.
If you have time and are certain you'll do ALL the dailies every time, getting the whole Section X CXP package beats losing the 15% from all other missions (in an ideal scenario where you only redeem mission during victory and also manage to farm instant reward ones like most of Ziost, or bonuses, during a one-hour window).

If you don't have time to do them all, steer clear of Section X and try to benefit from the 15% bonus.

Qouivandes's Avatar


Qouivandes
09.27.2017 , 11:10 AM | #8
in Section X...if your Republic...if you start the quests finish them all, turn then in, leave the planet, and do anything else (a short set of dailies like Corc). i started doing that and have not had my light side drop to 0. however, once i start section X...unless its an emergency, i finish everything i can do in that area regardless. i have had it reset several times and, so far, this has been the only way i have found to control the bug.

as someone else posted, i, too, am working on a single toon to get to 300 (at 276) and will unlock the legacy perk. I have also unlocked each perk for each character that I intend on playing more...oh who am i kidding...i unlocked them on all but one toon...sigh. im wea....er, weeklies help a lot, but simply doing the dailies (including the bonus missions) can see you get a lot of Cxp for your time.

the "uber" fest, though, works for Section X, Oricron, Czerka, Black Hole, Zoist and will end with 5.5 on 10/10. hit each planet using the GC window for added cxp.
*”˜˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜”* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *”˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜˜”*
•°*”˜.•°*”˜˜.•°*”˜ Ebon Hawk ˜”*°•. ˜˜”*°•.˜”*°•
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

CaptainBlackjack's Avatar


CaptainBlackjack
09.27.2017 , 11:45 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
Keith said it would last "through September" and the month's almost over.

So ? Any info ?
The real problem here is while your chasing that carrot on a stick and thinking of how sweet it will taste your friendly devs the ones who rigged this disaster have already poisend the prize. after 300 you can look forward to grinding for cxp to get crates that will drop trash and sometimes the 248 that you get when you first arrived but the best part is you will see that piece over and over so all your effort will be payed of by selling or disintigrating the 1 piece.
When you make--> Cheers on making it to 300 and welcome to the real nightmare
“I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Vagessel's Avatar


Vagessel
09.27.2017 , 03:49 PM | #10
Knowing that this is a very limited opportunity and that it’s going to leave soon I’ve been rushing rushing rushing to level as many alts as I can.

I’m just sick of it.

I stopped for a bit only to realize if I don’t act I’ll never get them leveled (I had been playing without concern or interest in leveling command.).

So I’m rushing rushing rushing ... hoping for October 10 to arrive soon!