Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Inquisitor's ''Into the Pit'' exit and Mutated Colicoid

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Sith Inquisitor's ''Into the Pit'' exit and Mutated Colicoid

KaoRocket
09.27.2017 , 07:21 AM | #1
''Into the Pit'' is the last Inquisitor's mission on Balmorra. When you collect the artifact you should go to the elevator and leave the vault. Phase ends in area where Mutated Colicoids are supposed to be (Codex Entry), no other class can get to it. Inside the Inquisitor's phase there aren't any colicoids that gives you codex, which makes the exit area the only place you can obtain it. But as soon as I exit the phase I get teleported to the entrance. Resetting the mission doesn't work. Grouping with another player doesn't work.
Is there any other location where I can find Mutated Colicoid for codex?
And tbh, the colicoid is less important. I just want to get to that inaccessable area (love to see every place on planets ). Any ideas? (Don't tell me to jump rocks...) And is this ''teleport thing'' happening to anyone else?

juliushorst
09.27.2017 , 09:02 AM | #2
They spawn randomly around the enterance. Just need to wait there, kill Republic soldiers and sooner or later a codex-giving Colicoid will spawn.
There was a bug that allowed to enter the Inquisitor instance by jumping on rocks but it seems to be fixed by now (or at least I failed to find it).

Parallaxet
09.27.2017 , 09:10 AM | #3
Yup, you can sit and wait around a nearby area, but I've killed tons of mobs there and waited quite a while. (really want the title for all the beast codex's) So far no luck. Perhaps I should just tag along with every Inq going through, lol.

xordevoreaux
09.28.2017 , 04:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Parallaxet View Post
Yup, you can sit and wait around a nearby area, but I've killed tons of mobs there and waited quite a while. (really want the title for all the beast codex's) So far no luck. Perhaps I should just tag along with every Inq going through, lol.
That's very good to know, actually. Any idea of the spawn times?
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

KaoRocket
09.28.2017 , 03:26 PM | #5
I think my problem is solved. I left the vault before collecting the artifact (so I didn't finish the mission) and didn't get kicked back to the start point. Nice views from that cliff. Also, I found a group of Mutated Colicoid Drones next to the vault entrance, which gave me the Codex. YAY!!! Thanks everyone!

matthobbit
09.28.2017 , 06:03 PM | #6
How do you know I'm not a Colicoid?