Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Color Crystal Schematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Color Crystal Schematics

Vercundus
10.02.2017 , 01:32 AM | #11
Right, forgot about Explosive Conflict, thanks Forgot to mention that those crystals (magenta, purple, cyan) are legacy bound.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

DarrrthMaul
10.12.2017 , 09:22 AM | #12
so how or where can I get the schematic for the advanced purple indestructible crystal I have several that I bought but they where made by someone and I have reversed engineered some and had no luck so where can I get the schematics for them

Angel_Inside
10.12.2017 , 09:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
World Bosses. Specifically Nightmare Pilgrim and Primal Destroyer
I can also confirm that they also drop in Black hole from random mobs. I got a schematic for Critical +41 like 2 months ago while farming dailies. A pretty rare drop though it seems.
Shae | SF&DM
If you found my post helpful, don't hesitate to use my referral link (info about the gifts you'll receive )

psandak
10.12.2017 , 05:33 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Angel_Inside View Post
I can also confirm that they also drop in Black hole from random mobs. I got a schematic for Critical +41 like 2 months ago while farming dailies. A pretty rare drop though it seems.
Yes, it is true that these schematics drop in older daily areas (Black Hole and Section X), but the chance of getting them to drop is so low that it is not practical to attempt to get them through these areas (i.e. seek them this way and you will be very disappointed). You got VERY lucky
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

CrazyScruffy
10.12.2017 , 05:50 PM | #15
http://dulfy.net/2012/05/07/endgame-...o-obtain-them/

and note, only some can be RE. very small list. and if you buy one of the GTN it has to be not crafted, and then you have to bind it to you, then remove, then try to RE it. and even then you may still not get the schematic. all in all, they really need to find a way to bring more schematics in a simpler way

Swessy
10.12.2017 , 09:54 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Yes, it is true that these schematics drop in older daily areas (Black Hole and Section X), but the chance of getting them to drop is so low that it is not practical to attempt to get them through these areas (i.e. seek them this way and you will be very disappointed). You got VERY lucky
I managed to get both endurance one and critical one in 2 runs in black hole over 2 days on the same toon during the "bug". Mostly want Hawkeye one though, never sees that on GTN either though. Does it exist as schemathic?

Edit: Stupid me didn't check the link provided in post above me
http://www.swtor.com/r/8rprTZ <---- Referral link for free goodies for new or preferred players

Khaleijo
10.13.2017 , 09:38 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyScruffy View Post
http://dulfy.net/2012/05/07/endgame-...o-obtain-them/

and note, only some can be RE. very small list. and if you buy one of the GTN it has to be not crafted, and then you have to bind it to you, then remove, then try to RE it. and even then you may still not get the schematic. all in all, they really need to find a way to bring more schematics in a simpler way
Since 4.0 you can't any longer learn any colour crystals schematics by RE. No matter if crafted (the was a bug for a long time that allowed you to learn from crafted crystals if you had bound them to you first) nor those that drop from bosses, for example in Asation.
Those who learned the recipes before still have them, but no one starting to artifice these days is able to get those RE schematics any more.
Freund werben, 7 Tage Probeabo: www.swtor.com/r/GJhHrY